Certificate in Excel 365 Essentials at E-courses4you Limited
What is Microsoft Excel?
Microsoft Excel is a computer application from the extremely popular Microsoft Office suite. It allows you to create spreadsheets, calculate data, create graphs and much more..
Who is this course for?
A recent study reported in the Wall Street Journal found that a massive 78% of middle-skill jobs now require digital skills like Excel and Word. As well as that, jobs that require said skills also pay 13% more than those that don't. This course is perfect for those who are not familiar with the software and hope to learn and gain a general understanding of its essential features and what it can be used for.
What’s the deal?
Certificate in Excel 365 Essentials – R136 (valued at R5081)
What you will learn:
- Opening and Closing Excel
- Your First Worksheet
- Working with Excel Files
- Viewing Excel Data
- Printing Excel Data
- Much more..
- Module One: Getting Started
- By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Open and close spreadsheets
- Understand the Office 365 web interface, including the home page, the team site, and the shared documents list
- Understand the Excel 365 browser interface
- Upload a spreadsheet to the Shared Documents library
- Differentiate between worksheets, workbooks, rows, columns, and cells
- Download and reload workbooks
- Use the Find Command
- Save a Copy
- Open in Editing View
- Open the spreadsheet in the Excel desktop application for more advanced features
- Understand saving and collaborating
- Create a new file
- Enter labels and values
- Edit data
- Use the Wrap Command
- Use cut, copy, and paste
- Use Undo and redo
- Add rows and columns
- Delete cells
- Understand shortcuts
- Build, copy and edit formulas
- Use absolute referencing appropriately
- Understand the difference between Formulas and Functions
- Use basic Excel functions, including SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, and MIN
- Understand Autocomplete
- Sort and filter data
- Collaborate with others on a spreadsheet
- Refresh and recalculate data
- Format text and numbers
- Use alignment options
- Apply borders and fill color
- Insert and work with Tables
- Insert and work with Charts
- Insert links
- Module Two: Welcome to Office 365 Web Apps
- The Home Page
- The Team Site
- Shared Documents
- Uploading a Spreadsheet
- Module Three: Worksheets and Workbooks
- Opening a Spreadsheet
- Overview of the Reading View
- Understanding Worksheets vs. Workbooks
- Downloading and Reloading
- Closing Spreadsheets
- Module Four: Working with Excel Files
- Using the Find Command
- Saving a Copy
- Editing in Browser
- The Excel Web App Interface
- Opening in Excel
- Module Five: Editing in the Browser (one)
- About Saving and Save As
- A New File and AutoSaving
- Entering Data
- Editing Data
- Using the Wrap Command
- Module Six: Editing in the Browser (two)
- Cut, Copy, and Paste
- Using Undo and Redo
- Adding Rows and Columns
- Deleting Cells
- Using Timesaving Shortcuts
- Module Seven: Building Formulas
- The Math Basics of Excel
- Building a Formula
- Editing a Formula
- Copying a Formula
- Relative vs. Absolute References
- Module Eight: Understanding Functions
- Formulas vs. Functions
- Using the SUM Function
- Using Other Basic Excel Functions
- Using AutoComplete
- Module Nine: Working with Data
- Sorting Data
- Filtering Data
- About Collaborating
- About Refreshing External Data
- Module Ten: Formatting Your Data
- Changing the Appearance of Text
- Changing the Appearance of Numbers
- Setting Alignment Options
- Adding Borders
- Adding Fill Color
- Module Eleven: The Insert Tools
- Inserting Tables
- Inserting Charts
- Working with Charts
- Inserting Links
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Valid until 31st December 2020.
Link to redeem vouchers: http://e-courses4you.com/register/
No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.
Microsoft Windows XP, or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
OSX/iOS 6 or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
Unlimited lifetime access.
Access anywhere, any time.
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts.
Track your progress with our Learning Management System.
Unlimited customer service.
Save money, time and travel costs.
Learn at your own pace and leisure.
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods.
For more info: https://e-courses4you.com/course/certificate-in-excel-365-essentials/