Certificate In Delegation: The Art Of Delegating Effectively with E-courses4you
Effective delegation is one of the most valuable skills you can master. It reduces your workload while developing employee skills and preparing them for advancement. This course will explore the delegation process and give you the skills you need to start delegating effectively.
This course will teach you how delegation can make you more successful, ways that you can delegate, techniques for giving instructions, how to monitor delegation results, and how to give good feedback. You will also learn an eight-step delegation process that you can customize for any situation.
Recognition & Accreditation
These courses are internationally recognized and accredited by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS). The courses offered by e-Courses4You are unique as they are taught in a step by step process enabling students to complete them quickly and easily, so that you can obtain your qualification sooner. All students who complete the course receive a certificate of completion. e-Courses4You is committed to high completion rates and therefore 100% student satisfaction.
What’s the Deal?
- Certificate In Delegation: The Art Of Delegating Effectively – R199 (valued at R2498)
What the course will teach you
- Clearly identify how delegation fits into your job and how it can make you more successful
- Identify different ways of delegating tasks
- Use an eight-step process for effective delegation
- Give better instructions for better delegation results
- Recognize common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Much more...
Session 1: Course Overview
- Learning Objectives
- Pre-Assignment Background
Session 2: Why Delegate?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Delegating
- More on Delegation
- Delegation Do's and Don'ts
Session 3: What is Delegation?
- Delegation Definitions
- Four Basic Steps to Delegation
- Levels of Delegation
- Breaking Down the Model
- Guidelines for Success
- What to Delegate
- Lateral Delegation
Session 4: Pre-Assignment Review
- Pre-Assignment Review
Session 5: Picking the Right Person
- Demonstrated Skill
- Employee Motivation
- Matching Skills and People
Session 6: The Delegation Meeting
- Delegation Assignment Steps
Session 7: Putting it into Practice
- Case Study
- Steps for a Delegation Meeting
Session 8: Giving Instructions
- Three Types of Instructions
- Preparing Instructions
Session 9: Monitoring Delegation
- Why Should You Monitor Delegation?
- How Do You Monitor?
Session 10: Practicing Delegation
- Decision One
- Your Employees
- How Do You Monitor?
- Decision Two
- Decision Three
- Decision Four
- Decision Five
Session 11: Giving Feedback
- The Ingredients of Good Feedback
- Characteristics of Effective Feedback
- Case Studies
Session 12: Becoming a Good Delegator
- Characteristics of Effective Delegators
Session 13: A Personal Action Plan
- Starting Point
- Short-Term Goals and Rewards
- Long-Term Goals
View the course here.
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31st December 2020.
- Online redemption required.
- Link to redeem vouchers: http://e-courses4you.com/register/
- Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required per course.
- No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- All systems:
- Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
- Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities (We recommend Google Chrome)
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Access anywhere, any time
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
- Unlimited support
- Save money, time and travel costs
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
You Save R2,299.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 31st December 2020. Online redemption required. Link to redeem vouchers: http://e-courses4you.com/register/ Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required per course. No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.