Certificate in Change Management at E-courses4you Limited
Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives. Having a smooth transition when change occurs is important in any situation and you will gain some valuable skills through this course.
The Change Management course will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This course will also give you an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing reactions to change.
This course will investigate various ways of managing change leaving you better equipped to deal with future changes.
This course is internationally recognized and accredited by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS).
What’s the deal?
- Certificate in Change Management – R99 (valued at R3353)
What the course will teach you:
List the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy
Relate the five dimensions of the ADKAR model for understanding change
Use needed components to develop change management and communications plans
Employ strategies for gathering data
Utilise methods for leading change project status meeting and celebrating success
- Section One:
- Getting Started
- Section Two: Preparing for Change
- Defining Your Strategy
- Building the Team and the Six C’s
- Section Three: Identifying WIFM
- What’s in it for Me?
- Building Support
- Section Four: Understanding Change
- Influences on Change
- Common Reactions to Change
- Tools to help the Change process
- Section Five: Leading and Managing the Change
- Preparing and Planning
- Keep the Lines of Communication Open
- Coping with Pushback
- Section Six: Obtaining & Maintaining Support
- Force Field Analysis
- Addressing Concerns and Issues
- Section Seven: Making it a Worthwhile Exercise
- Leading Status Meetings
- Celebrating Successes
- Section Eight: Using Appreciative Inquiry
- The Four Stages
- The Purposes of Appreciative Inquiry
- AI Whole System Vs AI Summit
- Whole-System Inquiry
- The AI Summit
- Section Nine: Bringing People to Your Side
- Liberation of Power
- Facts, Facts, Facts
- Section Ten: Building Resilience to Change
- Why is It Important?
- Five Easy Steps to Increase Resilience
- Section Eleven: Flexibility
- The Importance of Flexibility?
- Five Easy Steps for the Leader and the Individual
- Section Twelve: Wrapping Up
Valid until 31st December 2020.
Link to redeem vouchers: http://e-courses4you.com/register/
No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.
Microsoft Windows XP, or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
OSX/iOS 6 or later
Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
Unlimited lifetime access.
Access anywhere, any time.
Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts.
Track your progress with our Learning Management System.
Unlimited customer service.
Save money, time and travel costs.
Learn at your own pace and leisure.
Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods.
For more info: https://e-courses4you.com/course/certificate-in-change-management/