Certificate in Business Writing
Develop your professional writing skills with our Certificate in Business Writing!
The Certificate in Business Writing course will teach you and help develop your professional writing skills, so you will be able to efficiently write effective emails, letters, reports and more.
This course bundle is perfect for anyone in a position in any business who is required to send multiple communication methods on a daily basis. The bundle will improve your existing skills and teach you new ones so you can excel in the workplace.
Recognition & Accreditation
These courses are internationally recognized and accredited by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS). The courses offered by e-Courses4You are unique as they are taught in a step by step process enabling students to complete them quickly and easily, so that you can obtain your qualification sooner. All students who complete the course receive a certificate of completion. e-Courses4You is committed to high completion rates and therefore 100% student satisfaction.
What’s the Deal?
- Certificate In Business Writing – R199 (valued at R1677)
What you will Learn:
- Spelling and Grammar
- Language and tone
- Sentences and Paragraphs
- Organisation and Structure
- Tools and Techniques
- Much much more..
Section One: Getting Started
- A quick refresher on basic writing concepts (such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation) – the things that we often miss especially when completing work under pressure; and an overview of some the typical business documents – letters, reports, proposals – that you may have to deal with, with tips on structure, style etc.
PART ONE – THE BUILDING BLOCKS
Section Two: Spelling and Grammar
Section Three: Language and tone
Section Four: Sentences and Paragraphs
- Parts of a Sentence
- Sentence Length
Section Five: Organization and Structure
- Organisation Approach
Section Six: Tools and Techniques
- The Reader
- The Requirement
- Write faster – effective writing
- Review/Peer Review
- The Appearance - Printing and Publishing
PART TWO – THE DOCUMENTS
Section Seven: Meeting Agendas
- The Basic Structure
Section Eight: Emails
- Addressing your mails
Section Nine: Business Letters
- The Basic Structure
- Writing the Letter
Section Ten: Proposals
- The Basic Outline
- Key information
- Choosing a Format
- Proposal Structure and Content
- Executive Summaries
Section Eleven: Reports
- Report Structure and format
Section Twelve: Requests for Proposal
- Requests for Proposals
Section Thirteen: Business Cases
- Business Cases
Section Fourteen: General Documentation
- General Documentation
Section Fifteen: Wrapping Up
- Valid until 31 December 2020.
- Link to redeem vouchers: http://e-courses4you.com/register/
- No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Unlimited lifetime access.
- Access anywhere, any time.
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts.
- Track your progress with our Learning Management System.
- Unlimited customer service.
- Save money, time and travel costs.
- Learn at your own pace and leisure.
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods.
- Exam preparation quizzes, tests and mock exams to ensure that you are 100% ready.
- For More Info: https://e-courses4you.com/course/certificate-in-business-writing/