Certificate In Business Leadership: Becoming Management Material with E-courses4you
At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. This course will show you how leaders can get their message out in a way that inspires, make the most of their limited time, and build roads to precious resources.
The first part of this Business Leadership: Becoming Management Material Course will teach you about Peter Senge’s five learning disciplines: personal mastery, mental models, shared vision, team learning, and systems thinking.
Recognition & Accreditation
These courses are internationally recognized and accredited by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS). The courses offered by e-Courses4You are unique as they are taught in a step by step process enabling students to complete them quickly and easily, so that you can obtain your qualification sooner. All students who complete the course receive a certificate of completion. e-Courses4You is committed to high completion rates and therefore 100% student satisfaction.
What’s the Deal?
- Certificate In Business Leadership: Becoming Management Material – R199 (valued at R2498)
What the course will teach you
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had.
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management.
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organized and get a jump on the next crisis.
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager.
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meetings and through presentations.
- Create an action plan for managing your career success.
- Much more...
- Session 1: Course Overview
- Session 2: About the Learning Organization
- Session 3: Achieving Personal Mastery
- Session 4: Analyzing Our Mental Models
- Session 5: Achieving a Shared Vision
- Session 6: Team Learning
- Session 7: Systems Thinking
- Session 8: Understanding Leadership
- Session 9: Five Practices
- Session 10: Building Trust
- Session 11: Managing Change
- Session 12: The Four Room Apartment
- Session 13: Time Management Tips and Tricks
- Session 14: Managers vs. Leaders
- Session 15: Types of Thinking
- Session 16: Influence Strategies
- Session 17: Managing Relationships
- Session 18: A Simple Problem Solving Process
- Session 19: Strategic Planning
- Session 20: Doing Delegation Right
- Session 21: Criteria for Useful Feedback
- Session 22: Feedback Techniques
- Session 23: Mastering Your Body Language
- Session 24: Meeting Management
- Session 25: Pumping up a Presentation
- Session 26: A Personal Action Plan
View the course here.
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31st December 2020.
- Online redemption required.
- Link to redeem vouchers: http://e-courses4you.com/register/
- Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required per course.
- No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- All systems:
- Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
- Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities (We recommend Google Chrome)
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Access anywhere, any time
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
- Unlimited support
- Save money, time and travel costs
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
You Save R2,299.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 31st December 2020. Online redemption required. Link to redeem vouchers: http://e-courses4you.com/register/ Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required per course. No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.