Certificate in Building an Online Business with e-Courses4You
Learn the Basics in Starting an Online Business
You’ve got an idea, one that you think could be a great business. But you don’t want to limit yourself to one location, you’re not looking for a brick-and-mortar store, you’re thinking online. That’s not a bad idea since online shopping and spending is projected to grow at exponential rates. Get the advice, tips, tools, and pointers you need here.
This Building an Online Business course will lead you from your idea to your online business. It will take a look at important components such as business plans and marketing while touching upon payments, online marketplaces, and much more. With those topics covered you will have the skills to become an online entrepreneur.
Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required per course.
Recognition & Accreditation
These courses are internationally recognised and accredited by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS). The courses offered by e-Courses4You are unique as they are taught in a step by step process enabling students to complete them quickly and easily, so that you can obtain your qualification sooner. All students who complete the course receive a certificate of completion. e-Courses4You is committed to high completion rates and therefore 100% student satisfaction.
What’s the Deal?
- Certificate in building an online business – R199 (valued at R2498)
What the Course Will Teach You
- Define what an online business is
- Identify opportunities for an online business
- Find resources to support your business
- Create a business strategy that includes a business plan, budget, and marketing plan
- Begin setting up a website, mobile presence, and storefront with e-commerce support
- Much more...
Units of Study
Session 1: Course Overview
- Learning Objectives
Session 2: How Online Businesses Can Benefit You
- A Brief History
- Benefits of Online Businesses
- Words of Warning
Session 3: Laying the Groundwork
- Who Are You?
- Doing Your Research
- Outlining Your Ideas
- Pre-Assignment Review
Session 4: Creating a Business Plan
- Creating a Business Plan
- The One-Page Plan
- Sample Business Plan, Part One
- Sample Business Plan, Part Two
- Sample Business Plan, Part Three
- Sample Business Plan, Part Four
- Sample Business Plan, Part Five
- Sample Business Plan, Part Six
- Gathering Resources
Session 5: Breaking Down the Plan
- Creating a Marketing Plan
- Cycle Overview
- Looking at the Steps
- Creating Financial Projections
- Part One: The Sales Process (I)
- Part One: The Sales Process (II)
- Part Two: Sales Metrics
- Part Three: Expenses
- Raising Startup Capital with Crowdfunding
- Case Studies
Session 6: Building Your Online Business
- The Basic Elements
- Creating a Website, Part One
- Creating a Website, Part Two
- Creating a Website, Part Three
- Creating a Website, Part Four
- Creating a Website, Part Five
- Creating a Website, Part Six
- Creating a Website, Part Seven
- Checking Out the Sites, Part One
- E-Commerce Options
- E-Commerce Payment Options
- Security and Privacy Considerations
- Creating a Mobile Presence
- Creating Apps
- Checking Out the Sites, Part Two
- Joining Online Marketplaces
- Specialty Marketplaces
Session 7: Internet Marketing Basics
- Social Media Strategies for Success
- Building Relationships
Session 8: A Personal Action Plan
- Starting Point
- Where I Want to Go
- How I Will Get There
View the course here.
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Online redemption required.
- Link to redeem vouchers: http://e-courses4you.com/register/.
- No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- All systems:
- Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
- Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities (We recommend Google Chrome)
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Access anywhere, any time
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
- Unlimited support
- Save money, time and travel costs
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods