Certificate in Anger Management from E-courses4you
Learn Powerful Techniques to Handle Anger in a Positive Way!
Controlling and limiting anger is important in every aspect of one's life. Without control you are putting limits on what you can accomplish. Anger can be an incredibly damaging force, costing people their jobs, and personal relationships. However, since everyone experiences anger, having a constructive approach to manage it effectively can turn it into a valuable asset.
Our Anger Management course will give you that constructive approach. You will learn how to identify anger triggers and what to do when they get angry. Through specific coping and planning techniques, anger can become a positive tool.
What’s the deal?
- Certificate in Anger Management – R99 (valued at R2609)
What the course will teach you
- Understand anger dynamics.
- Understand the myths of anger.
- Know the right and wrong ways of dealing with anger.
- Know techniques in controlling anger.
- See differences between objective and subjective language.
- Much more...
Module One - Getting Started
Module Two - The Nature of Anger
- The Pentagon of Anger
- Fight or Flight
- Myths about Anger
Module Three - The Right & Wrong
- Wrong ways of Dealing with Anger
- Right Ways of Dealing with Anger
Module Four - Controlling Anger
- The Warning Signs
- Coping Thoughts
- Using Relaxation Techniques
- The Need to Vent
Module Five - Separate the People from the Problem
- Objective or Subjective Language
- Identifying the Problem
- Using “I” Messages
Module Six - Working the Problem Together
- The Art of Disagreement
- 10 Negotiation Tips
- Building Consensus
- Brainstorming Rules (Key to Success)
Module Seven - Solving the Problem Together
- Choosing the Best Solution
- Implementing, Evaluating, and Adapting
Module Eight - Dealing with Your Anger
- What are Hot Buttons
- Identifying Your Hot Buttons
- Your Anger Log
Module Nine - Alter Avoid Accept
Module Ten - Dealing with Angry People
- De-escalate the Situation
- When to Back Off
Module Eleven - Pulling It All Together
- Process Overview
- Put it into Practise
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Recognition & Accreditation
These courses are internationally recognized and accredited by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS). The courses offered by e-Courses4You are unique as they are taught in a step by step process enabling students to complete them quickly and easily, so that you can obtain your qualification sooner. All students who complete the course receive a certificate of completion.
e-Courses4You is committed to high completion rates and therefore 100% student satisfaction.
For further info, click here
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31st December 2020.
- Online redemption required.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your voucher and they will give you access to the course.
- No refunds or cancellations once purchased.
- Exam fees not included.
- Customer support email: email@example.com – for any queries or questions or issues with registration and redemption of your code.
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
You Save R2,510.00
Limited time only!
Over 16 bought
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 31st December 2020. Online redemption required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your voucher and they will give you access to the course.