Certificate In Advanced Writing Skills with E-courses4you
This course is designed for good writers who are ready to learn the nuances of letters, business cases, proposals, and reports. Therefore, we recommend that you complete “Business Writing That Works” before beginning this course.
In this course, you will learn how to write specific kinds of documents, including letters, business cases, reports, and proposals. You will also review some fundamental writing rules, such as the four C’s of writing and paragraph construction.
Recognition & Accreditation
These courses are internationally recognized and accredited by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS). The courses offered by e-Courses4You are unique as they are taught in a step by step process enabling students to complete them quickly and easily, so that you can obtain your qualification sooner. All students who complete the course receive a certificate of completion. e-Courses4You is committed to high completion rates and therefore 100% student satisfaction.
What’s the Deal?
- Certificate In Advanced Writing Skills – R199 (valued at R2498)
What the course will teach you
- Make your writing clear, complete, concise, and correct
- Improve sentence construction and paragraph development
- Deal with specific business requests
- Create effective business cases, proposals, and reports
- Thoroughly document sources that you use in your writing
- Much more…
Session 1: Course Overview
- Learning Objectives
- Pre-Course Assessment
Session 2: The Four Cs of Writing
- Writing Clearly
- Familiar Words
- Precise Words
- Concrete Nouns
- Using Jargon
- Writing Concisely
- Being Concise
- Our Concise Responses
- Complete Writing
- Writing Correctly
- Selecting Your Sources
- Being Stylish
- Being Factual
- Facts About the Internet
- Choosing Your Sources
- Selecting Our Sources - Responses
Session 3: Writing Mechanics
- Adding Emphasis
- Sentence Unity
- Sentence Structure
- Paragraph Size
- Proper Paragraphs
- Our Arranged Paragraphs
- More on Paragraphs - Unity
- More on Paragraphs - Coherence
- More on Paragraphs - Emphasis
- Are You Being Active or Passive?
- Changing the Emphasis
Session 4: Dealing with Specific Requests
- Types of Letters
- Information Requests
- Letters of Recommendation
- Letters Refusing Requests
- Letters of Persuasion
- Saying No
Session 5: Preparing Business Documents
- Defining Business Cases
- Business Cases
- Setting Up Your Business Case
- Requests for Proposals
- Writing Reports
- Writing Formal Reports
- Direct Quotes
- Citing Sources
- Being Consistent
Session 6: Editing Techniques
- Pre-Assignment Review
Session 7: A Personal Action Plan
- Starting Point
- Where I Want to Go
- How I Will Get There
View the course here.
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31st December 2020.
- Online redemption required.
- Link to redeem vouchers: http://e-courses4you.com/register/
- Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required per course.
- No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- All systems:
- Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
- Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities (We recommend Google Chrome)
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Access anywhere, any time
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
- Unlimited support
- Save money, time and travel costs
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods
You Save R2,299.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 31st December 2020. Online redemption required. Link to redeem vouchers: http://e-courses4you.com/register/ Only 6 to 8 hours of study is required per course. No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.