Body Language Course: Reading Body Language as a Sales Tool with E-Careers
Body Language – Reading Body Language as a Sales Tool
Body language is crucial to establishing and maintaining relationships; this also counts for sales and helping to reinforce and add substance to the words that are being said. Your clients and counterparts will often read your body language to see if you are sending out the right, or wrong, kind of signals.
Having the right body language is essential to keeping professional and personal relationships healthy. Imagine if you were speaking to someone and they were slouching, yawning or twiddling their thumbs, you wouldn’t be very impressed, would you? Now it’s time to ensure that your body language exudes the confidence and interest that you have.
Body, Face and Space
Your body isn’t the only kind of language that can be read in body language, your face and the space that you occupy also can too. Your face tells people a lot without even saying a word; you can tell what someone is truly thinking or feeling as even though you can control what you say, it’s more difficult to control what your face says about your thoughts, feelings or opinions.
Personal space is a big factor in body language too. Depending on different cultures, personal space has an entire impact of its own. In this course, you will find expert guidance on how to determine personal space and how to observe personal and professional boundaries, for people who are both known and unknown alike.
What's the Deal?
- Body language course – R199 (valued at R2736)
Key Learning Points
- Applying your knowledge of body language to improve communication
- Understand the impact of space in a conversation
- Understand the nuances of body language from a range of areas including your face, hands, arms, legs and posture
- Use mirroring and matching techniques to build rapport
- Shake hands firmly, and with confidence
- Dress for success
Advantages of This Course
- Implement the knowledge and techniques you learn straight away.
- Use the skills you learn in any walk of life.
- Extracurricular resources to help you build on the knowledge learned.
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2018.
- Only one voucher per person, one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.
- Customer service support 24/5 – call +44 (0) 203 198 7700 or email email@example.com.
- 12 months unlimited access to course content.
- Training platform runs on any Flash-based computer. Hyperli does not cover any additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android.
- No software included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
- Information found here www.e-careers.courses/faqs.
- Image displayed is only a representation.
For more information click here
- To redeem go to e-careers.com/redeem-voucher.
- Enter your voucher code and click ‘Redeem’.
- Enter your details and your email address.
- You will then receive an email with instruction on how to access the course within three working days of redemption.
R199.00 R2,736.00Buy Now
You Save R2,537.00
Limited time only!
Over 12 bought
In a Nutshell
The deal valid until 31 December 2018. 12 months unlimited access to the course. One voucher per person; one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.