Beyond CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) with e-Courses4you
Our incredible course goes 'Beyond CBT' to bring about amazing results!
What is Beyond CBT?
Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) has recently emerged as a dominant paradigm in psychotherapy, and is influencing training and even our professional organisation (e.g. via graduate workers). It is useful therefore to stand back and consider how CBT sits in the far larger landscape of clinical psychology.
In the duration of this course, we will go beyond CBT and focus on the principles that govern how we humans perceive and process reality. It requires no self-discipline and is the true antidote to the ‘No Pain No Gain’ approach at the heart of most personal development.
It seems that just hearing and understanding this truth is enough to bring about amazing results: greater self confidence, better relationships, freedom from fears and phobias, and an overall increase in well-being, physically, mentally and spiritually.
What’s the deal?
- Beyond CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) – R319 (valued at R8864)
What the course will teach you:
- The Underlying Principles behind all change work
- A fundamental misunderstanding about Human Experience
- The Limitations of Mindfulness
- The Prime Directive of the Unconscious Mind
- A new understanding in Psychology
- Much more…
- The Legacy of Freudian Psychology.
- The Myth of Stress.
- Models versus Truth.
- The Value of ‘Unlearning’.
- Managing Unresourceful States.
- Effortless Motivation.
- How to Deal with Past Trauma.
- How to Overcome Fears and Phobias.
- The Meaning of ‘Being Present’.
- The Key to Realising long-held Dreams and Ambitions.
- The Secret of healthy, happy Relationships.
- The Underlying Principles behind all change work.
- A fundamental misunderstanding about Human Experience.
- The Limitations of CBT.
- The Prime Directive of the Unconscious Mind.
- A new understanding in Psychology.
- The True Nature of Thought.
- The Value of Metaphor.
For further info, click here
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31st December 2020.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your voucher and they will give you access to the course.
- Allow 48-hours for a response and access to be granted.
- No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.
- 12 months access to the training material.
- Customer support email: email@example.com – for any queries or questions or issues with registration and redemption.
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
You Save R0.00
Limited time only!
Over 10 bought
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 31st December 2020. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your voucher and they will give you access to the course. Allow 48-hours for a response and access to be granted.