Beer Tasting and Tour with a Draught for Two at Stellenbrau Brewery
Established as the first artisanal beer brewed in Stellenbosch, Stellenbrau Brewery makes use of world-class technology coupled with time honoured traditional craft methods to brew their tasty beers. Sporting a modern tasting room adjoining the brewery, visitors are taken on a tour of the facility before taking advantage of the chance to taste their produce.
What's The Deal?
- Beer tasting and tour with a draught for two – R99 (valued at R160)
- Beer tasting and tour with a draught for four – R185 (valued at R320)
- Beer tasting and tour with a draught for six – R259 (valued at R480)
More About the Offer
During the tour, visitors are shown the equipment that is used, as well as the entire beer making process. This includes information such as why hops are used to make beer, and how your choice of grains and yeasts is integral to the finished product. The full tour takes 25-minutes, culminating with a guided beer tasting in the tap room, where visitors will learn all they need to know about beer.
- Validity: The deal is valid for three months from date of purchase.
- Reservation required: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.stellenbrau.co.za.
- No-shows forfeit voucher.
- Subject to availability
- Monday to Saturday: 11:00-11:45; 12:30-13:15; 14:00-14:45; 15:30-16:15;
- Sunday: 11:00-11:45; 12:30-13:45; 14:00-14:45.
You Save R61.00
Limited time only!
Over 290 bought
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid for three months from date of purchase. Reservation required: Email email@example.com or visit www.stellenbrau.co.za. No-shows forfeit voucher.