Amazon Kindle for Kids Bundle with Cover Including 30 Day Free Cover for R1999
More reading, no distractions
Unlike tablets, Kindle is designed just for reading, which means your family can lose themselves in a good book rather than get distracted by videos or games.
Tackle more challenging books
For kids reading their first chapter books, Word Wise, available on many popular English language titles, makes it easier to enjoy and quickly understand more challenging books. Short and simple definitions automatically appear above difficult words, so they can keep reading with fewer interruptions. Tap on a word to bring up a simple card with definitions, synonyms, and more.
Lighten already heavy backpacks
Kindle holds thousands of books, so your family will never have to leave their favorite titles behind.
Latest generation Kindle
The latest Kindle without sponsored screensavers has a touchscreen display and reads like paper—no annoying glare, even in bright sunlight. Learn more
Unlike tablets, no blue light to disturb your family's sleep
Recent studies have shown that evening exposure to blue light from backlit screens like tablets and smartphones can suppress the body’s production of melatonin, a naturally occurring hormone that helps the body fall asleep. Because the Kindle display emits no light, your family can read before bedtime without losing sleep.
Designed with kids in mind
Kids can read books in a simple, fun, and safe environment designed specifically for them with Kindle FreeTime. Younger kids can search before they know how to type by using Characters—for example, tap on images for “Princesses,” “Dinosaurs,” or “Cars.
Best-in-class parental controls
Parents can have peace of mind that kids won’t access inappropriate content or websites, or accidentally make purchases as Kindle FreeTime blocks access to browsing and purchasing in the Kindle Store, access to the Internet, access to Wikipedia, and disables social sharing.
- Amazon's 6" display technology with E Ink Pearl™, 167 ppi, optimized font technology, 16-level gray scale
- Size6.3" x 4.5" x 0.36" (160 mm x 115 mm x 9.1 mm)
- Weight5.7 oz (161 g)
Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process
- System RequirementsNone; fully wireless and doesn't require a computer to download content
- On-Device Storage 4 GB; holds thousands of books
- Cloud StorageFree cloud storage for all Amazon content
- Battery LifeA single charge lasts up to four weeks, based on a half hour of reading per day with wireless off. Battery life will vary based on wireless usage.
- Charge TimeFully charges in approximately 4 hours from a computer via USB cable
- Content Formats SupportedKindle Format 8 (AZW3), Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively; HTML, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP through conversion
- Accessibility FeaturesThe VoiceView screen reader, available over Bluetooth audio, enables access to the vast majority of Kindle features. Kindle also includes the ability to adjust font size, font face, line spacing and margins. Learn more about Accessibility for Kindle
- DocumentationQuick Start Guide (included in box); Kindle User Guide (pre-installed on device) [PDF]. Additional information in multiple languages available online.
- Included in the Box Kindle, USB 2.0 charging cable and Quick Start Guide
• Enter your daytime delivery address during checkout.
• We do not deliver to Postnet Suites, Private Bags or Private Boxes.
• No further action required.
• Delivery address cannot be changed after purchase has been made.
• If you are expecting more than one item, they may arrive separately as they might be delivered directly from the supplier.
• Standard Returns and Refunds Policy applies, for more information check https://www.hyperli.com/returns-and-refunds