Adobe After Effects with e-Careers
If you want to master the powerful motion media, compositing, animation and special effects software Adobe After Effects, this superb-value online video training is the perfect place to start. Widely-used in the post-production process for TV and film, Adobe After Effects can create 2D and 3D layers and effects, add music and colour correction and even simulate particles like fire and rain.
What Does The Course Teach?
You’ll explore more advanced techniques such as 3D layers and cameras, animating text, particles, lights and more. By the end of the course you will be able to build a puppet in Photoshop, then import to After Effects where you can enable the puppet to walk.
How Does It Work?
This makes eLearning the perfect solution for busy students and professionals who need to fit study around their existing commitments. Not only that, the video lessons the course is comprised of make it easy to apply the techniques taught to the real world. This maximises the learner’s success in what is often perceived to be a challenging area of Adobe.
What’s the Deal?
- Adobe After Effects course – R259
Key Learning Points
Progress through the 12 hours 37 minutes of easy-to-engage with, practical video content to get going with Adobe After Effects.
Module 1: Introduction to After Effects
- After a clear introduction, move on to finding out what After Effects is.
- Learn how to create a new project in After Effects.
- Watch two detailed demos on creating and animating primitive shapes.
- Over two video lessons, observe how to create a complex bouncy ball.
- Find out what you need to know about exporting from After Effects.
- Explore a demo on curves editor.
- Learn about importing footage over two comprehensive parts.
- Again over two video lessons, explore the crucial area of parenting in After Effects.
Module 2: Intermediate Effects and Techniques in After Effects
- Explore a two-part layers and cameras demo.
- Over four detailed demos, learn all you need to know about animating text.
- Discover how to import and sync audio.
- Get to grips with particles in two parts.
- Watch a lights demo.
- Explore some of the common effects in After Effects.
Module 3: More Advanced Effects and Techniques in After Effects
- In the course of four video lessons, explore the exciting area of puppet building.
- Build on your new skills with two fantastic demos on puppet rigging.
- Move on to learning about puppet pinning.
- Enjoy an informative track mask demo.
- Over three demos, discover what you need to know about puppet walk cycle.
- Learn about nesting compositions.
- Progress to two demos on intermediate puppet.
- Consolidate your new skillset with the informative conclusion.
Advantages of this Course
- Technical support is on hand, should it be required.
- Study on all your internet-enabled devices in a place and at a time that suits you.
- Access to the course videos is for 12 months from sign-up.
- eLearning represents a time and cost-effective way to develop your skills with Adobe After Effects.
- Video training makes training accessible and easy to visualise how you will apply it to your own projects.
- The three detailed modules provide the essential stepping stones to make real progress with After Effects.
- The comprehensive 150-word quiz at the end of the course proves your new-found skillset with Adobe After Effects.
- Getting savvy with After Effects will unlock many exciting opportunities both in your career and personal life.
- Introduction to After Effects
- Intermediate Effects and Techniques in After Effects
- More Advanced Effects and Techniques in After Effects
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Only one voucher per person, one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.
- Customer service support 24/5 – call +44 (0) 203 198 7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12 months unlimited access to course content.
- Training platform runs on any Flash-based computer. Hyperli does not cover any additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android.
- No software included.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs
- Image displayed is only a representation.
- Hyperli does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
For more information click here
- To redeem go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your voucher code and click ‘Redeem’.
- Enter your details and your email address.
- You will then receive an email with instruction on how to access the course within three working days of redemption.
You Save R3,298.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
The deal valid until 31 December 2020. 12 months unlimited access to the course. Course completion certificate included. One voucher per person; one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.