Accounting and Bookkeeping Essential Skills Course with Vizual Coaching Academy
Develop an understanding of the basics of bookkeeping and its place within accounting. If you’re thinking about accountancy as a job, or thinking of setting up your own bookkeeping business, this course can provide the perfect foundation of knowledge and the stepping stone you need to boost your career.
Comprehensive and convenient
The course is broken down into chunks with a quiz at the end to help you recap and remember everything you have learned. Learn a glossary of accounting terms, the basic principles of double entry bookkeeping, the importance of bookkeeping in business, accounting categories and much more.
The course is a taster and shouldn’t take long to complete but, as a distance learner, you can be flexible on the length of time it takes you to finish and plan the amount of time you can spend completing your learning. The nature of online learning enables you to study anywhere and at any time.
What's the Deal?
- Accounting and bookkeeping essential skills course – R99 (valued at R5472)
Key Learning Points
- Glossary of accounting terms: Equip yourself with the language necessary to make your way in the world of accounting and bookkeeping.
- Double entry bookkeeping: Delve into the history of double-entry bookkeeping and why it remains the key concept underpinning financial accounting today
- Bookkeeping in business: Discover the importance of bookkeeping in business, why and what kinds of records are necessary and what the legal requirements are
- Three fundamental concepts: Explore the three fundamental concepts underpinning double entry bookkeeping
- Accounting categories and dual effect examples: Discover the five key accounting categories and how various transactions fit into them
- Basic Bookkeeping: Introduction to this learning area
- Useful aide memoirs
- Some games to help you learn
- Basic Bookkeeping : Learning session 1
- Basic Bookkeeping : Learning session 2
- Basic Bookkeeping : Learning session 3
- Extra practice
- Basic bookkeeping progress test
- Valid until 31 December 2020.
- Redeem at http://www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- No refunds on online courses.
- Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
- Course Link: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/accountancy-bookkeeping/generic-courses/basic-bookkeeping-taster-course
- No software included
- Course completion certificate included
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone or online chat
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli
- Access to course material for 12 months.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Training material available in English only.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed within three working days of redemption.
- Subject to availability
You Save R0.00
Limited time only!
Over 996 bought
In a Nutshell
Valid until 31 December 2020. Redeem at http://www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher No refunds on online courses. Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.