AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2) with Tutor Support with e-Careers
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) are one of the most recognisable names in the accounting industry. They deliver training and resources to Accountants and Bookkeepers who continue to provide vital, qualified services to businesses of all sizes, in all industries.
Every business requires the services of a Bookkeeper, and whether it be in-house or outsourced, Bookkeepers will always be a demanded necessity for businesses to function.
What’s the Deal?
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2) with Tutor Support – R1800 (valued at R9120)
About Tutor Support
This AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping comes with expert tutor support included. Your tutor will be available to you via email and can answer any questions you have, ensuring that you don’t fall behind in your studies.
The tutor is available for the entirety of your course access and will provide unmatched expertise to guide you whenever you feel like you need it.
Key Learning Points
- Understanding financial transactions within a bookkeeping system
- Processing customer transactions
- Processing supplier transactions
- Process receipts and payments
- Process transactions through the ledgers to the trial balance
- Understanding payment methods
- Understanding controls in a bookkeeping system
- Using control accounts
- Using the journal
- Reconciling bank statements with the cash book
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android
- Course materials are all yours for one year, available 24/7 as long as you have an internet connection
- Customer Support available Monday to Friday, 07h00 – 19h00 GMT
- Develop the real-world skills that employers are looking for
- Learn with an AAT approved training provider
- Expert tutor support included for the duration of your course
- Practice assessments
- Test your knowledge sections
- Interactive course materials
Units of Study
- Processing Bookkeeping Transactions
- Control Accounts, Journals and the Banking System
The Association of Accounting Technicians also known as the AAT, are the UK’s leading qualification and membership body for vocational accountants and bookkeepers. The awarding body has approximately 130,000 members in more than 90 countries, being represented at every level of the finance industry.
*e-Careers are an Approved AAT Training Provider.
For more info on this course, click here
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Online redemption required.
- To redeem:
- Visit https://www.e-careers.courses
- Enter your voucher code and click 'Redeem'
- Create an account by entering your email address and a password of your choice OR if you are an existing customer, simply login to your account.
- Once you have redeemed the voucher and created your account, allow up to 3 business days for your course activation confirmation to be sent via email
- Customer Support available Monday to Friday, 07h00 - 19h00 GMT, via telephone, email and online chat
- 12 months unlimited access to course content.
- Exam fees not included.
- No software included.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
- Training runs on any Flash based compute.
- Excludes the AAT subscription fee and their assessment fees. Registration needs to be applied for within 14 days of the course start date.
You Save R7,320.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2020. Online redemption required. To redeem: Go to https://www.e-careers.courses. You will receive an email with instructions on how to access the course within three working days of redemption.