90-Min Surfing Lessons for up to Three at Cape Town Surf School
Experience the exhilarating and thrilling feeling of surfing and being apart of the beauty and power of the ocean.
Book a surf lesson Cape Town Surf School, and feel the euphoria as you paddle, stand and ride your first wave. A fun way to spend this holiday season, but also a great way to exercise, learn to surf with the beauty of Table Mountain in the background in the tourist suburb of Small Bay, just 20 minutes from the Cape Town CBD. Whether a local or foreigner, this is the ideal spot to learn to surf.
Cape Town Surf School is a ‘mobile’ surf school based in Small Bay, Cape Town, providing a unique surfing experience that is both exhilarating and rewarding.
Whether you’ve surfed before or never touched a surfboard, the professional and qualified team at Cape Town Surf School will get you riding waves in no time.
As one of the busiest surf schools along the West Coast booking in advance is essential to avoid disappointment.
What’s the Deal?
- 1 x 90-Minute Surfing Lesson for One in a Mixed Group – R225 (valued at R400)
- 1 x 90-Minute Surfing Lessons for Two in a Mixed Group – R399 (valued at R800)
- 1 x 90-Minute Surfing Lessons for Three in a Mixed Group – R539 (valued at R1200)
About the Offer:
- Maximum of six people per coach.
- Adult and children groups are separated – No kids will be allowed in adult groups and visa Versa.
- Surf lessons are weather & surf permitted – it is important to monitor the email box a few hours in advance in case of a change in surf time.
- Cape Town Surf cannot be held responsible if emails are not checked.
- Age restrictions: 7 years and older.
- Location: Small Bay Beach.
- Clients are to meet at the surf truck in the parking area below the famous Blue Peter restaurant in the traders bay.
- Clients are required to meet 15 minutes prior to the lesson to get into their wetsuits.
- Latecomers will have their times shortened and are required to fall in with the rest of the group – the group will not wait on latecomers.
Surf lesson includes:
- Beginner surfboard
- Rash vest
- Surf coach
- Need to bring a towel, swimwear, sunblock and a bag for their personal belonging
CTSS offers various surfing packages to select from:
- Beginner surf lessons
- Intermediate surf lessons
- Group or private surf lessons
- Advanced surf coaching
- SUP rentals
- Birthday surf parties for kids and adults
Cape Town Surf School Photographer on site:
Photos can be purchased directly at the surf school. (Instant Photo's R50 each) or Digital R40 each) – cash only
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The deal is valid until 29 February 2020.
- Block-out periods:
- December: 24, 25, 26, 27 & 31
- January: 1, 2, 3
- Booking via Email required: email voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include full name, ages, and weight.
- Call for enquiries only: 081 858 0973 (book via email only).
- Bookings HAVE to be made 2 weeks in advance.
- Emails preferred when making a booking.
- 10 AM or 12 PM (Saturday's Only)
- School Holidays: (Friday's & Saturday's)
- Valid for Saturday's only.
- It is advised that bookings are made as soon as possible after purchase to avoid disappointment as the tours fill up quickly.
You Save R0.00
Limited time only!
Over 50 bought
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid until 29 February 2020. Booking required: email voucher to email@example.com. Include full name, ages, and weight. Bookings HAVE to be made 2 weeks in advance.