Western Cape: 2-Night Anytime Stay for Two with Draaihoek Lodge
Nestled along the picturesque West Coast, Draaihoek Lodge offers a unique and exclusive travel experience within the Draaihoek Lodge Private Nature Reserve.
Home to luxuriously appointed suites and bedrooms, the lodge commands peerless views of the Atlantic Ocean, scenic strandveld and white sand dunes.
Sensitive, intimate and sophisticated, Draaihoek Lodge is a sanctuary of refined comfort, offering unforgettable experiences along with the Western Cape’s most inspiring and extraordinary locations.
Explore, soak up the sounds and smell of the ocean and let go of everyday stress at Draaihoek Lodge – your home away from home.
What’s the Deal?
- 2-Night Anytime Stay for Two – R1899 (valued at R4000)
- Breakfast Included
About the Accommodation
Kids are welcome at an additional price:
- 1 - 3 years old R100 p/night
- 4 - 6 years old R150 p/night
- 7 - 12 years old R250 p/night
The luxury suites include a private patio which overlooks the Reserve and is within walking distance of the beach.
- Sandstone fireplace in the lounge area
- King size bed with the luxury bed linen
- En suite bathroom with shower and heated towel rails
- Custom designed dressing room
- Private label Rooibos toiletries
- Tea and Coffee unit
- Mini Fridge
- Wifi available
- No television
- No self-catering
- Solar heated pool and Lapa
- Satellite TV in the homestead
- Laundry service
- Full office services
- Childminding and kids menus by prior arrangement
- Special dietary requirements are catered for
- Conference and wedding facilities
The Surrounding Area:
- Elands Bay
- Lamberts Bay
Draaihoek Lodge Private Nature Reserve
- The private Nature Reserve reaches from the Atlantic Ocean inland to Sandveld’s mountain range and across to the Verlorenvlei.
- The coastal border of the Reserve stretches along an undisturbed sandy beach, hugged by rugged dunes and favoured by flocks of birds typical to the West Coast.
- The uninhabited bay area is frequented by whales, seals and playing Heaviside dolphins.
The is a bird hide overlooking the scenic dam.
- Little Bittern
- African Rail
- Red-chested Flufftail
- Purple Gallinule
- Purple Heron
- Malachite Kingfisher
- African Marsh Harrier
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 15th December 2020.
- Booking essential: Call 022 952 1170 or email email@example.com.
- Available for an anytime stay – Monday to Sunday.