2 x Tickets to The Baby Show, Sponsored by Pampers
New Parents, Mums, Dads and Grandparents-to-be, look no further!
For the first time in South Africa, The Baby Show. You will learn, prepare, try and buy everything you need for bump, baby, and you!
Making its local debut at the prestigious and elegant Kyalami International Convention Centre in Johannesburg is the UK’s number one parenting event – The Baby Show. Expect high-energy, entertaining talks by leading childcare experts and celebrities.
Together, with headline sponsor, Pampers and co-host, Meg Faure, author of the Baby Sense book series, The Baby Show will deliver a unique family-friendly shopping and expert-led experience.
Date: Friday 28, Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 September 2018
Time: 09h30 – 17h30
Venue: Kyalami International Convention Centre, cnr R55 & Allandale Road, Kyalami, Midrand
Voucher: Bring along printed voucher on day of the event.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheBabyShowSA
What’s the Deal?
- 2 x Tickets to The Baby Show - Friday, 28 September 2018 – R170
- 2 x Tickets to The Baby Show - Saturday, 29 September 2018 – R170
- 2 x Tickets to The Baby Show - Sunday, 30 September 2018 – R170
Visiting the show with your bump-to-be and/or little one is made a whole lot easier with the fantastic range of features and hassle free facilities:
- Exclusive and limited ticket packages from main sponsors #MeetUp, Pampers, BabiesRUs, SnuggleRoo & Tommee Tippee that include products, money-off and added value experiences.
- Jacaranda FM main stage, MC’d by health and fitness enthusiast, Letshego Zulu showcasing the latest in maternity, baby and toddler fashion and accessories as well as daily family entertainment and fun.
- Free parking, a free shop & drop and collect-by-car service powered by Parent24.com
- The Medela Feeding Area provides a private breastfeeding and pumping area allowing mothers to breastfeed in a quiet comfortable environment.
- Colief look forward to meeting new mums and dads in their official Colic Clinic
- The World's Number 1 Award-Winning Baby Feeding Accessories Range, Tommee Tippee, brings with them the Culinary Theatre
- The Floradix Juice Bar, powered by Sir Fruit, will focus on and sell a delicious range of smoothies and juices incorporating their time-tested liquid iron formula supplement.
- The Boutique Boulevard with Belly Blessings Maternity Market showcasing handmade and unique items.
- Old Mutual’s participation will allow parents to chat to experienced financial advisers around how to build the right financial plan according to their unique goals.
- All this and more, including a Vicks Pampering Zone, a safe and secure Squish Crèche, a Drive & Go Play Area with Peg Perego, a Pushchair Testing Track plus a Dad Zone, powered by Porsche South Africa.
- Validity: The deal is valid from the 28th – 30th September only.
- Your voucher is only valid for the option/date selected & purchased.
- Bring along printed voucher on day of the event.
- No voucher, No entry.
- No refunds on ticket deals.
Limited time only!
Over 25 bought
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid from the 28th – 30th September only. Your voucher is only valid for the option/date selected & purchased. Bring along printed voucher on day of the event. No voucher, No entry. No refunds on ticket deals.
Outdoor Movie Experience for Two with Optional Bottle Wine Zindagi Rietvlei View Country Estates R199.00 R520.00