1 x Ticket to the Mystery Ghost Bus Tour – Waterkloof, Pretoria (14th March 2020)
Are you ready for a fun, eerie and unnerving night out?
A frightful night you will never forget, the Mystery Ghost Bus Tour will take you to the most haunted places in your city. You'll be introduced to some spine-chilling places and stories that'll have your bones quivering.
For a hair-raising experience, jump aboard the Mystery Ghost Bus when it comes to your town!
About the Mystery Ghost Bus
Based on the original London Ghost Bus of 1988, our sophisticated 'theatre on wheels' production (est. 2001), was created by, and is run by, South Africa's celebrity paranormalist & illusionist, Mark Rose-Christie. We are proud to present something to suit everybody's different tastes eg: entertainment, the science of the paranormal (with demonstrations), history, architecture, pub stops, something for the serious ghost hunter and even the sceptic.
What you Get
- Ticket to the Mystery Ghost Bus for 1 person
How to Redeem your Voucher
- Email your actual Voucher/s (not invoice or photos) to MarkRoseChristie@gmail.com
Date: 14th March 2020 (19h00 – 00h00)
Address: Pretoria Country Club, 241 Sidney Street, Waterkloof, Pretoria, 0181
- We visit public places, passenger accepts no Public Liability Insurance, except on coach.
- Bring Camera, Torch, Pub/Grub Money (umbrella).
- Eat & Drink 1 hour before at the Pretoria Country Club.
- Meals/Drinks not included in ticket price.
- Safe parking
- Redeem at: The Pretoria Country Club, Waterkloof, Pretoria
Need to Know:
- Ages preferably 18 & Up (no under 12's as this is more adult entertainment).
- 19h00 to Midnight (in the graveyard of course).
- Bring Pub & Grub money, torch, camera, flat walking shoes, umbrella (just in case).
- No food, alcohol, glass, allowed on the coach (we have pub stops at the start & midway).
- Eat & Drink from 17h00 onwards at 'Starting Venue'
- Returns to Starting Venue (safe parking).
- Off-the-bus you will enter an eerie dark room, see a castle, use dowsing rods, enter a graveyard.
- On-the-bus you will see many haunted places, hear live stories & dramatically recorded stories, hear EVP's & personal testimonies.
- Terms & Conditions (T's & C's):www.MysteryGhostBus.co.za
- We visit public places & passengers accept there is no Public Liability Insurance except on coach.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The deal is valid for the Saturday,14th March 2020 ONLY (19h00 – 00h00).
- Starting/Return Point (Safe Parking): The Pretoria Country Club, Waterkloof, Pretoria.
- To secure your seat/s, email your actual Voucher/s (not photos of same, and not your invoice) to MarkRoseChristie@gmail.com where should the tour be full, you can use your Voucher/s on another date.
- Spots are limited - Must book Via email - cant pitch up without booking via email.
- What to bring, where to eat, and T’s & C’s at www.MysteryGhostBus.co.za.
- No refunds once purchased.