1-Hr Sea Cruise for up to Six with Hakuna Matata Charters
A calm and luxurious way to experience the sea-flavoured sights and smells of Durban.
See the landscape from a different perspective with a 1-hour sea cruise with Hakuna Matata Charters. Saddling up two luxurious 58-foot catamarans named ‘My Girl’ and ‘My Girl Too’, Hakuna Matata ferries seafarers out to sea for an exciting hour on the waves.
Hop aboard, kick back and enjoy the first-class comfort or partake in the inevitable chorus of oohs and aahs over the spectacular views of Durban and Moses Mabhida Stadium
What’s the Deal?
- 1-Hour Sea Cruise for Two – R175 (valued at R360)
- 1-Hour Sea Cruise for Four – R349 (valued at R720)
- 1-Hour Sea Cruise for Six – R499 (valued at R1080)
Need to know:
- Departure dependent on sea and weather conditions.
- The Hyperli voucher is only valid for persons over the age of 13 years.
- Tickets for children 12 years and younger can be purchased onsite – R120 for the 60-min boat cruise.
- Boat capacity per trip: Maximum 60 people; Minimum 20 people.
About Hakuna Matata Charters
- After launching ‘My Girl’ in 2007, the Hakuna Matata Charter has been providing seafarers the opportunity to cruise the open seas in luxurious style.
- The 60-seater catamarans are fully equipped with music system. Professional staff and a friendly atmosphere ensure that each cruise is a memorable one.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Trips on Saturdays and Sundays only (12h30 or 14h30).
- Not valid for school holidays, long weekends and public holidays.
- Reservation required: Email email@example.com.
You Save R185.00
Limited time only!
Over 137 bought
In a Nutshell
The voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Trips on Saturdays and Sundays only (12h30 or 14h30). Not valid for school holidays, long weekends and public holidays. Reservation required: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.