1-Hour Brain Map Assessment for One or Two at Brain Harmonics Centurion
Synchronise your Brain and Harmonise your Life with Brain Harmonics Centurion!
A qualified team at Brain Harmonics uses neurofeedback and brain training to help people with problem areas in their lives, anything from stress and anxiety, problems with sleep and learning disorders.
What’s the Deal?
- 1-Hour Brain Map Assessment for One – R199 (valued at R500)
- 1-Hour Brain Map Assessment for Two – R299 (valued at R1000)
Redeem at the Centurion branch Only
- 70A Monte Carlo Drive, Centurion Golf Estate, Centurion
Brain Harmonics uses neurofeedback to help people with problems such as:
- Stress and anxiety
- Unresolved emotional issues
- Learning disorders
- Problems with sleep
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Anger, frustration and irritation
- Lack of motivation
- Clients on prescribed medication must keep taking their medicine as prescribed
- Clients must reschedule their appointment if they are ill, for the sake of good data
- Clients ensure that they will drink lots of water and eat lots of protein-rich foods during training and for three weeks afterwards
About the Assessment
- The practitioner will place some electrodes on the client’s head using some water-soluble conductive paste to attach them
- These electrodes are used to measure brain wave activity during a number of different states and scenarios
- The electrodes are connected to a computer, which records the activity of the brain waves
- Able to find out what imbalances are occurring and where they are occurring
- The practitioner will ask the client to do various exercises with their eyes closed, eyes partially open and eyes fully open
- These exercises are used to gather the data of how the brainwaves are functioning
- Between each exercise, the practitioner will move the electrodes to different places on the client’s head
- Once the assessment is complete, the client will be treated to a de-stress treatment while the data is being processed
- Again this is using the electrodes, it is non-invasive, and gives an opportunity to experience what the brain training feels like
- Once the data is processed the practitioner will explain what the assessment has shown with regard to the functioning of the brain waves
- From this assessment, the practitioner will plan an individualised training plan
- Clients will also be emailed a written report of the findings of the assessment.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- For reservation contact 076 4343 252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Operating Hours: from Monday to Friday (08h00 – 17h00).
- Redeemable at the Centurion branch only: 70A Monte Carlo Drive, Centurion Golf Estate, Centurion
You Save R301.00
Limited time only!
Over 10 bought
In a Nutshell
The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase. For reservation contact 076 4343 252 or email email@example.com. Operating Hours: from Monday to Friday (08h00 – 17h00).