Nepal: 11-Day Annapurna Sunrise View Trek
Nepal, a landlocked Himalayan country offering you unique, spectacular experiences in their picturesque mountains. Impressive scenic routes you wouldn’t find anywhere else in the world, an adventure to have at least once in your lifetime.
Annapurna Region not only showcases Mount Annapurna but is constitutes the blended beauty of its neighboring Himalayas. A compact group of mountains in the Himalayas in north-central Nepal that includes one peak over 8,000 metres, thirteen peaks over 7,000 metres, and sixteen more over 6,000 metres.
Annapurna Sunrise View Trek is the best trekking trail the Annapurna Region offers. Widely renowned as the Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek, Annapurna Sunrise View Trek offers you with the mind boggling panorama of the majestic mountain vistas, beautiful terraced rice fields, high alpine forests, blooming rhododendrons, and cascading waterfalls which makes this trek worth every penny. The trek passes via the well festooned Gurung Village, Ghandruk where you will be broad heartily welcomed by the native people. The major attraction this trek is famous for is the sunrise and sunset view from the top of Poon Hill which is globally renowned as the photographers’ paradise. Here with the first rays of sun the snow capped mountain visas are wrapped with a golden blanket of lights which is the best sunrise view you will ever witness.
What’s The Deal?
- Nepal: 11-Day Annapurna Sunrise View Trek – R7499 (valued at R15000)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (B.B)
Based on your arrival time, a representative from Nepal Trekking Routes will reach Kathmandu International Airport [TIA] to welcome and receive you. You will then be escorted to your hotel where you can refresh and relax and in the evening a welcome dinner program will be organized at a Nepali restaurant. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing / Cultural Day in Kathmandu Valley (B.B)
After enjoying morning breakfast, you will be picked by your guide from the hotel and take around Kathmandu for sightseeing. You will visit world heritage monuments such as Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swoyambunat and Bouddhanath. In the evening, our trekking guide will conduct a briefing about the trekking program before dinner. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara (B.B)
You will take a 30 min flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara. The flight will be short and scenic. Or alternatively you can drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara which takes about 6 hours. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhe Dhunga(1491m) (B.B)
Your trekking starts from today. After breakfast, you will drive to Naya Pul, the starting point of your trek. The trek quickly enters a village trail following Modi Khola. A 2 hour trek will reach you to the small town of Birethanti. Enroute you will pass through Sudami before reaching Tikhe Dhunga. Overnight in Tikhe Dhunga.
Day 05: Tikhe Dungha Trek to Ghorepani (2850m) (B.B)
Continue your trek ahead through rhododendron and oak forests. You will be crossing through numerous streams to reach Nangethanti where you will have lunch. From here it is another 2 hours walk to Ghorepani. Overnight in Ghorepani.
Day 06: Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2520m) (B.B)
The trek to Poon Hill is perhaps the most popular part of this trek. Poonhill at 3210m is the most popular viewpoint to watch Annapurna, Fishtail and Dhaualigir peaks. It will take around 1.5 hrs to be atop the Poonhill from Ghorepani. Return to to Ghorepani and have a sumptuous breakfast before heading towards to Tadapani via Banthanti. Overnight in Tadapani.
Day 07: Tadapani to Ghandruk (1950m) (B.B)
The trail from Tadapani to Ghandruk is much of downhill through forests of rhododendron and juniper. Ghandruk is a famous Gurung Vilage which hosts Annapurna conservation office and Gurung museum. Overnight in Ghandruk
Day 08: Ghandruk to Tolka (1790m) (B.B)
Leaving Ghandruk behind we will head towards Modi Khola and cross it over a suspension bridge. The trail then climbs up to Landruk, another Gurung village, characteristics of its oval shaped houses. It is another 1 hour trek before reaching Tolka village. Overnight in Tolka
Day 09: Tolka to Phedi and Pokhara (B.B)
You have two options to return today. You can either trek from Tokla to Nayapul via the village of Deurali or return to Phedi vai Pothana. Both Nayapul and Pothana touches the highway that takes us back to Pokhara. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 10: Fly or drive back to Kathmandu (B.B)
If you would like to take a flight back to Kathmandu, you can go to the Pokhara airport in the morning and board on a flight. Or else, drive back to Kathmandu on a scenic highway route. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 11: Departure from Kathmandu (B.B)
Depending on the time of your departure, our representative will accompany you to Tribhuvan International Airport.
- The deal is valid until 27 November 2018.
- Valid for specified departure dates only.
- Booking Essential - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide a photocopy of your passport.
- For more information visit: https://nepaltrekkingroutes.com/terms-and-condition.
- Departure Dates:
- February: 18,24,28
- March: 03,07,11,17,21,25,29
- April: 03,07,11,17,21,25,29
- May: 03, 07,11,17,21,25,29
- June: 02,07,11,15,19,24,29
- September: 03,07,12,18,24,28
- October: 03,07,11,17,21,25,29
- November: 03,07,11,17,21,25,29
- December: 03, 07,11,17,21,25,29
- Airport pick-up and drop off service,
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter(Two participant 1 porter, Porter carry 25 Kg )
- Breakfast, accommodation during the trekking
- Hotel Thamel Park or equal level hotel in Kathmandu
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks (if required)
- Trekking permit of National park,
- TIMS(Trekking Information Management System )
- Insurance and equipment for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with cultural program in typical Traditional Nepali restaurant
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel Insurance Company.
- International flight to and from Nepal.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu).
- You will require two passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food (lunch and dinner) during the trekking/tour.
- Your personal expenses. Entrance fee while you are doing sightseeing tour in Kathmandu. Hot Shower during the Trek.
- Tips for the guide and staffs.
- Hot shower, battery charge etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the included section.
- All meals and flights not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
You Save R7,501.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid until 27 November 2018. Valid for specified departure dates only. Booking Essential - email@example.com Provide a photocopy of your passport.