- 10-day Annapurna Base Camp Trek – R9 600 (valued at R20 000)
- One trekking pack 3000 cubic inches capacity
- Water bottle
- A pair of sunglasses
- One -5 to -20 sleeping bag
- 1 x down jacket
- A pair of trekking poles
- A pair of light hiking boots
- A pair of sandals
- 2 pairs of woolen socks and 2 pair of hiking socks
- 1 x medium polypro shirt
- 1 x pile jacket
- 1 x woolen hat
- A pair of glove shells with liner
- A pair of woolen gloves
- Reading books (Optional)
- iPods and camera
- Flashlight with 4 sets of batteries
- Two t-shirts and one long sleeve T/city shirt
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2021.
- Reservation required: Visit http://www.thenepaltrekkingcompany.com/terms-conditions/.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Prices are subject to change – weather threats, landslides, political disturbances etc.
- The Nepal Trekking Company can cancel the trip due to unfavourable climate, natural calamities, natural calamities, political conflicts etc.
- A similar trip can be arranged.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Subject to availability.
- Airport pickup and drop offs.
- 2-nights bed and breakfast twin share in a standard hotel in Kathmandu.
- Transfers from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- 2-nights bed and breakfast twin share in a standard hotel in Pokhara.
- Transfers from Pokhara to Nayapul and Kyumi to Pokhara by private transportation.
- Annapurna Conservation Trekking Permits.
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) cards.
- All land transportation.
- 1 x guide and 1 x porter (1 porter for each 2 guest) inclusive of their salary, meals, accommodations and insurance
- 5-nights twin share mountain guest house accommodation.
- All the Government taxes.
- Company Service charge.
- Medical kit box.
- Farewell dinner with cultural dance.
- International visa fees – payable on arrival in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in the city and during the trek
- International flights
- Personal travel insurances.
- Personal trekking equipment (sleeping bag,down jacket,trekking boots, sunglasses, sunscreen, gloves, trekking sticks).
- International airfares and airport departure tax.
- Lunch and dinner in the city.
- Hot shower.
- Tips for the trekking crews.
Reservation required: Visit http://www.thenepaltrekkingcompany.com/terms-conditions/.
48-hour cancellation policy applies.
Prices are subject to change – weather threats, landslides, political disturbances etc.
The Nepal Trekking Company can cancel the trip due to unfavourable climate, natural calamities, natural calamities, political conflicts etc.
A similar trip can be arranged.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.