Our carefully created Everest Base Camp Trekking guarantees proper accommodation, allowing you to enjoy one of your most stunning adventures fully.
- 15-day Everest Base Camp trek for 1 person
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar
- Day 05: Rest day in Namche Bazaar for acclimatisation
- Day 06: Trek to Tengboche
- Day 07: Trek to Dingboche
- Day 08: Dingboche Rest for acclimatisation
- Day 09: Trek to Lobuche
- Day 10: Trek to Gorak Shep and the Everest Base Camp
- Day 11: Trek to Pheriche
- Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazaar
- Day 13: Trek to Lukla
- Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 15: Final Departure
- Airport pickup and drop offs.
- 3-nights twin share accommodation in Kathmandu, Tourist Standard hotel in B&B
- Kathmandu city sightseeing with car and professional tour guide.
- Twin share accommodation in lodge/teahouse during the trek and Daily Mountain Meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cups of tea/coffee.
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu round trip flight ticket with airport tax (Guest and Guide).
- All necessary paperwork and national park entry permits.
- All the necessary paperwork and government tax.
- Trekker’s information Management System (TIMS) cards
- One English speaking, government license holder,experienced and helpful guide, paid his salary, foods, accommodation and insurance.
- One porter (for two guests), paid his salary, foods, accommodations and insurance. ( for single clients need to pay porter salary in Kathmandu office).
- Nepali sim cards, if needed.
- Traditional Nepali dinner at an authentic Nepali restaurant with cultural shows.
- Everest Base Camp Trekking Map.
- Trip achievement certificate.
- Medical supplies
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entry permit.
- Personal travel insurances.
- Personal trekking equipment (sleeping bag,down jacket,trekking boots, sunglasses, sunscreen, gloves, trekking sticks).
- International airfares and airport departure tax.
- Lunch and dinner in the city.
- Hot shower.
- Tips for the trekking crews.
- Trekking boot
- Thick socks
- Light socks
- Camp shoes
- Sleeping bag (4 seasons)
- 1 x Down jacket
- 1 x Daypack/Backpack
- 1 x Water bottle
- Sun cream and moisturiser
- Flashlight/Torch light with spare bulbs, batteries, lip salve, gaiters.
- 1 x Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers
- 1 x Fleece jacket or pullover
- 2 x Warm cotton trousers
- 4 x Shirts and t-shirts
- 3 x Lightweight cotton long pants
- 1 x Thermal set
- 2 x Shorts
- 1 x Sun hat and woolen scarf
- 1x Woolen hat
- 1x Sunglasses
- 1 x Lightweight gloves
- 1 x Raincoat – in rainy seasons
- 1 x Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof
- The offer is valid until 31 December 2022
- Bookings are essential: to book, visit http://www.thenepaltrekkingcompany.com/terms-conditions/
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- Prices are subject to change – weather threats, landslides, political disturbances etc.
- The Nepal Trekking Company can cancel the trip due to unfavourable climate, natural calamities, natural calamities, political conflicts etc, and a similar trip can be arranged ;
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.