Businesses who are serious about success know that listening to the voice of the customer is the key to continued growth. This superb-value online course is designed for people who are keen to invest in the growth of their own career by becoming a Green Belt in the widely-used data-driven improvement philosophy, Six Sigma. Typically, Six Sigma Green Belts work below Six Sigma Black Belts on Six Sigma projects as well as attending to other professional commitments.
What Will I Learn?
Within Six Sigma, all activities within an organisation are viewed as processes whose inputs can be controlled to achieve significant improvements in process outputs. This is implemented via a rigorous and systematic methodology known as DMAIC (define, measure, analyse, improve and control). As a Six Sigma Green Belt you will develop highly sought-after skills that will enable you to aid your organisation in becoming more responsive to customer needs, able to operate using world-class cost structures and achieve near perfect quality and efficiency.
How Do I Learn?
All study takes place online at a time and place of your choosing. This means it’s incredibly easy to fit your learning around your existing work or study commitments. And not only do you have the flexibility to access the course at a time that suits you, you have the freedom to pause, rewind and fast-forward content to suit your unique requirements exactly.
What’s the Deal?
- Six Sigma Green Belt – R299
Key Learning Points
Progress through the 21 detailed modules to achieve Six Sigma Green Belt status.
- Find out how Six Sigma fits into the organisation.
- Learn about project identification, the voice of the customer, project management basics on Six Sigma Green Belt, management and planning tools, business results for project and team dynamics within the define phase of Six Sigma.
- Explore process analysis and documentation, probability and statistics, statistical distributions, collecting and summarising data, measurements system analysis (MSA) and process and performance capability in the measure phase.
- Gain an insight into process drivers, design of experiment (DOE), root cause analysis and lean tools in the improve phase.
- Move on to the control phase where you’ll cover statistical process control and lean tools for process control.
- Consolidate your learning with a review of key concepts and exam prep.
Advantages of this Course
- Get all the benefits of a live class at a fraction of both the cost and time commitment involved in traditional learning.
- Tailor the course content to your specific needs by pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding it using the intuitive navigation and controls.
- Instructors with over 15 years of professional experience put practicality at the heart of the course with practical scenarios you can easily relate to the world of work.
- Visual demonstrations, multimedia presentations, flash cards and educational games make learning fun, engaging and appealing to different learning styles.
- The exam simulators and practice quizzes included after each module mean you can progress in confidence that your knowledge has been embedded.
- Technical support is available, should you encounter problems.
- Becoming a Six Sigma Green Belt is a shrewd investment in your future career.
- Six Sigma And The Organisation
- Define Phase Project Identification
- Define Phase Voice Of The Customer
- Define Phase Project Management Basics on Six Sigma Green Belt
- Define Phase Management And Planning Tools
- Define Phase Business Results For Projects
- Define Phase Team Dynamics And Define Phase Summary Review Questions
- Measure Phase Process Analysis And Documentation
- Measure Phase Probability And Statistics
- Measure Phase Statistical Distributions
- Measure Phase Collecting And Summarizing Data
- Measure Phase Measurements System Analysis (MSA)
- Measure Phase Process And Performance Capability And Measure Phase Summary And Review
- Analyse Phase Exploratory Data Analysis And Hypothesis Testing
- Analyse Phase Process Drivers
- Improve Phase Design Of Experiment (DOE)
- Improve Phase Root Cause Analysis
- Improve Phase Lean Tools
- Control Phase Statistical Process Control
- Control Phase Lean Tools For Process Control
- Review Exam Prep And Key Concepts
- Valid until 31 December 2021.
- Redeem online: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- Redeem course within one month from date of purchase.
- No refunds on online courses.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Further Information:
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
- Access to course material for 12 months.
- Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
- Training material available in English only.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
- Software not included.
- More information found here: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs .
- Course Link: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/project-quality-management/six-sigma-lean-management/six-sigma-green-belt