Efficient running and optimum Productivity are essential to any business that needs to compete in today’s fast-moving marketplace. As a result, specialising in the data-driven improvement philosophy Six Sigma - which goes beyond traditional project management - is a much in-demand technical skillset for a wide range of businesses. This great-value online course will equip you with the knowledge you need to operate as a Six Sigma Black Belt under a Master Black Belt.
What Will I Learn?
With Six Sigma, all activities within an organisation are viewed as processes whose inputs can be controlled to implement significant improvements in process outputs. This is achieved via a rigorous and systematic methodology known as DMAIC which stands for define, measure, analyse, improve and control. As a Six Sigma Black Belt you will become indispensable when it comes to empowering your employer to become more responsive to customer needs, operate using world-class cost structures and achieve near perfect quality and efficiency, all of which lead to success through focusing on the customer’s needs.
How Does the Course Work?
All study is undertaken online at a time of your choosing, across all your devices. This means you can take control of the learning experience, progress at your own pace and fit the investment you’re making in your future career into your existing professional and personal commitments.
What’s the Deal?
- Six Sigma Black Belt – R299
Key Learning Points
Work through the 24 detailed modules to learn all you need to know to become a Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Begin by exploring the area of wide planning and deployment
- Learn all you need to know about leadership.
- Get to grips with organisational process measures and management.
- Gain an insight into team management.
- Get an overview of the define phase and the voice of the customer and the define phase in relation to business case, project charter and analytical tools.
- Study the measure phase in the areas of process analysis and documentation, data collection, measurement systems, basic statistics, probability and process capability.
- Explore the analyse phase in relation to hypothesis testing, FEMA and additional analysis methods.
- Learn about design of experiments (DOE) and lean method in the improve phase.
- Master all you need to know about the control phase including statistical process control (SPC), other controls and maintaining controls and sustaining improvements.
- Gain a solid understanding of DFSS before undertaking the exam prep module that reviews all the key concepts.
Advantages of this Course
- Get all the high-quality, in-depth content of a live class at a fraction of the cost and time commitment involved in traditional learning.
- Take control of the learning process by pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding the modules using the intuitive navigation and controls.
- Expert instructors with over 15 years of professional experience put their skills into practise with real-world scenarios you can relate to your job.
- Visual demonstrations, multimedia presentations, flash cards and educational games make learning fun, engaging and appealing to a wide range of learning styles.
- The exam simulators and practice quizzes included in the course enable you to test progress as you work through the modules.
- Technical support is available, should you need it.
- Developing the technical skills required to become a Six Sigma Black Belt is a true investment in your career progression.
- Organisation - Wide Planning and Deployment
- Organisational Process Measures and Management
- Team Management
- Define Phase - Overview of the Define Phase and the Voice of the Customer
- Define Phase - Business Case and Project Charter
- Define Phase - Analytical Tools
- Measure Phase - Process Analysis and Documentation
- Measure Phase - Data Collection
- Measure Phase - Measurement Systems
- Measure Phase - Basic Statistics
- Measure Phase - Probability
- Measure Phase - Process Capability
- Analyse Phase - Measuring and Modeling Relationships
- Analyse Phase - Hypothesis Testing
- Analyse Phase - FEMA and Additional Analysis Methods
- Improve Phase - Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Improve Phase - Lean Method
- Improve Phase - Implementation
- Control Phase - Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control Phase - Other Controls
- Control Phase - Maintain Controls and Sustain Improvements
- Exam Review - Prep and Key Concepts
- Valid until 31 December 2021.
- Redeem online: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- Redeem course within one month from date of purchase.
- No refunds on online courses.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Further Information:
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
- Access to course material for 12 months.
- Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
- Training material available in English only.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
- Software not included.
- More information found here: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.
- Course Link: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/project-quality-management/six-sigma-lean-management/six-sigma-black-belt