Professional Makeup Artist for Film and Television with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
What Does The Training Involve?
Professional makeup artist draws on her extensive experience to deliver a fun and informative course that focuses on the exciting specialism of creating makeup looks for film and TV. As well as teaching you the creative techniques you will need to make it as a makeup artist.
What’s the deal?
- Professional Makeup Artist for Film and Television – R299 (valued at R
Key Learning Points:
- Start with a comprehensive introduction to the training.
- Explore how to set up a professional workstation.
- Discover techniques for client investigation and how to identify positive and negative aspects of a subject’s face.
- Get confident when it comes to choosing the right foundation for your client.
- Learn how to replicate even results on both sides of the face.
- Discover insider tips on highlighting and contouring for a flawless finish.
- Get professional advice on highlighting and contouring with powder.
- Learn to perfect a daytime eye makeup look.
- Gain the skills necessary to produce stunning cheeks and lips.
- Over two in-depth video lessons, learn about airbrush foundation and re-visit the important area of highlighting and contouring.
- Learn how to create show-stopping lashes.
- Put it all together with the helpful conclusion.
Units of Study
- Setting Up a Professional Workstation
- Client Investigation and Identifying Positive and Negative Aspects of Face
- Choosing Foundations
- Other Side of the Face
- Highlighting and Contouring
- Highlighting and Contouring with Powder
- Day Look Eye Makeup
- Blush and Lips
- Airbrush Foundation, Highlighting, Contouring Part 1
- Airbrush Foundation, Highlighting, Contouring Part 2
For more Info: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/lifestyle-interests/acting-Production/professional-makeup-artist-for-film-and-television
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
Information found https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs