- Printable DIY Mystery Toolkit – R99 (valued at R600)
- A Printable hosting kit with instructions on how to host and play the mystery game
- A mystery invitation template
- Clue sets
- Name tags
- Evidence reports
- Top secret character descriptions with backgrounds to email to your guests before the event
- Mystery solution
- Choose a game in our online shop applicable to this voucher.
- Email your chosen theme and voucher to receive your file share link to download your electronic murder mystery toolkit.
- You can expect to receive your chosen murder mystery link within 24 hours via email.
- During a live recording of the American Idolz competition, Phil Ronin, the fan favourite in the competition dies horribly after being electrocuted by the microphone. You can expect to wade through backstage gossip and professional envy to figure out who is responsible!
- Dress code; 80’s Pop Rock
- A cyclone hits during the opening of a new oil rig and guests are airlifted to shore. A bomb threat comes to light during the chaos and Alessandro Bernstein leaves the last few remaining guests in the dark to disable a bomb. Later his body is discovered covered in oil; his lungs filled with the slippery black gold...
- Dress code; Smart with a Hardhat
- The body of Jennifer Ashton, the head cheerleader, is found dead with a pom-pom stuffed down her throat under the bleachers.
- You will get the opportunity to go back to school and re-write history or re-live the glory days while solving a hideous crime.
- Dress code; 90’s Back to School
- Diane Armstrong is found dead in an upmarket hotels steam room. The dilemma; she had already been declared dead a month earlier and a hefty insurance policy was paid out a few days earlier. Expect to wade through all the lies, spite and corruption of this well to do woman’s life and dig up the truth surrounding the fraudulent insurance claim and her steamy death.
- Dress code; 1920’s
- A ship runs aground, valuable cargo goes missing and the captain turns up dead. Expect a mystery overflowing with scandalous undercurrents, lost treasure and sabotage!
- Dress code; Shipwrecked
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: call 084 993 8040 or email email@example.com
- To redeem your voucher: Email your chosen theme and voucher to receive your file share link to download your electronic murder mystery toolkit
- You can expect to receive your chosen murder mystery link within 24 hours via email
- The offer is valid nationwide, this is a download and printable mystery toolkit
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- Terms and Conditions: Games are strictly for personal use and cannot be resold or used for commercial purposes
- Go to the ‘Be Part of The Mystery’ website to see the full terms and conditions ;
20 Ebony Street , Loevenstein, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, 7530 http://bepartofthemystery.com/
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.