Follow in the footsteps of some of the world’s leading designers, and learn how to colourise old photographs to bring them into the modern day. Historical photos, in their black and white form, have a certain nostalgic feel attached to them, but by adding colour using Photoshop, you can visualise the colourful life that existed, even when colour photographs didn’t.
It is technological advances such as this that make us really appreciate how lucky we are, living in the 21st century. Who thought adding authentic colour to black and white photographs would be possible?
What’s the deal?
- Photo Colourisation – R199 (valued at R2736)
Key Learning Points
- Learn how to set up Photoshop, and how a free trial copy can be downloaded in a few easy steps.
- Soak up some of the tips and tricks provided and familiarise yourself with the Photoshop package. Learn how to set up your own project, and how to save photos once they have been altered.
- Learn how to choose the right brush, and how to add colour to various parts of the photograph, including skin, hair, eyes and backgrounds.
- Enjoy three practice sessions (including colourising a WW2 photograph, a snapshot of Aretha Franklin and a Surprise! photograph), which can help you to understand the endless possibilities available.
- Course Overview
- Colorization Tips
- Practice Colorization Sessions
- Course Wrap Up
- Valid until 31 December 2021.
- Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
- No refunds on online courses.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Further Information:
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
- Access to course material for 12 months.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, Android
- Training material available in English only.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac
- Course link: https://www.vizualcoaching.
com/lifestyle-interests/. photography/photo- colourisation
- Information found www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.