Negotiating means that a certain level of disagreement has taken place. It doesn’t matter what degree or severity this situation is at; the key is finding a middle ground where all parties involved can be happy with the outcome.
This course includes techniques to promote effective communication and gives you techniques for turning face-to-face confrontation into side-by-side problem solving. The results will help you build a foundation of comfort to negotiate in any situation, whether you are working in a project, fulfilling support duties, negotiating a sale or resolving personal disputes.
What’s the deal?
- Negotiating for Results – R299 (valued at R2736)
Key Learning Points:
- How often we all negotiate and the benefits of good negotiation skills
- The importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances
- The various negotiation styles and their advantages and disadvantages
- Strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics
- Skills in developing alternatives and recognising options
- Basic negotiation principles, including BATNA, WATNA, WAP and the ZOPA
For more Info: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/business-work/short-business-courses/negotiating-for-results
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
Information found https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs