MS Word 2016 - Set of 3 Interactive Courses with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
You’ll study a comprehensive range of topics across a total of 74 lessons with this great value Microsoft Word course package, leaving you with a wide knowledge of MS Word 2016 and an advanced practical skillset.
MS Word is widely used in businesses and organisations, so advanced skills in this computer program will make a great addition to any CV.
What’s the deal?
- MS Word 2016 - Set of 3 Interactive Courses – R399 (valued at R5472)
Key Learning Points:
MS Word 2016: Introduction
- Follow 23 lessons totalling approx 12 study hours.
- Familiarise yourself with the program interface and navigation.
- Learn to enter basic text and check spelling and grammar.
- Examine the options of formatting text and whole paragraphs.
- Study the basic settings before printing a document, including page setup and inserting headers and footers.
MS Word 2016: Intermediate
- Follow 25 lessons totalling approx 13 study hours.
- Learn to adjust the program environment to your specific needs.
- Practise effective formatting of text by using styles.
- Apply the template offered by the program to create well designed documents.
- Examine the creation and editing of tables to better arrange the data of a list of records.
- Learn to insert various graphical objects to documents, including pictures, charts, SmartArt graphics and shapes.
- Try out their further editing directly in Word.
MS Word 2016: Advanced
- Follow 26 lessons across approx 13 study hours.
- Focus on the tools used mainly for editing longer documents or for automating the work in the program.
- Learn to split the documents into sections to insert various headers and footers into different pages.
- Insert a title page and set a watermark.
- Study how to create a table of contents based on document headings, how to number inserted pages and other objects, and how to create their automatic list.
- Learn to use fields, hyperlinks and cross-references, and footnotes and endnotes.
- Familiarise yourself with the tools used when multiple users work on the same document such as notes, tracking performed changed and creating subdocuments.
- MS Word 2016: Introduction
- MS Word 2016: Intermediate
- MS Word 2016: Advanced
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
Information found www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.