MS PowerPoint 2016 Package – Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
PowerPoint is one of the most popular presentation software options out there, and one you will soon master as you take an independent learning journey through basic, right up to advanced, PowerPoint skills.
You’ll examine themes and templates, practice using various tools on the slides you’ve created, and learn how to ensure a consistent design throughout your presentation. You’ll also learn about the layout of slides and the elements within them, how to import slides to another presentation, and how to format graphics, before completing your work to a professional standard.
What’s the deal?
- MS PowerPoint 2016 Package – Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced – R399 (valued at R5472)
Key Learning Points:
MS PowerPoint 2016 Introduction
- Become familiar with the user dashboard in PowerPoint 2016.
- Learn about the various elements that make up a presentation.
- Familiarise yourself with basic text entry.
- Try out adding graphic elements, such as clip art and symbols, into a presentation slide.
- Experiment with inserted objects, and learn how to edit and move them around and between slides.
- Learn how to select suitable layouts for new slides, and restore original choices.
- Try applying WordArt formatting to text elements on your slides.
MS PowerPoint Intermediate
- Learn how to organise slides, including how to section them.
- Try inserting advanced objects into a presentation, such as charts, video, and SmartArt Graphics.
- Learn how to further edit your slides after adding additional objects.
- Further analyse presentation themes, and learn how to customise your chosen theme.
- Adding a footer to all your slides.
- Create a slide master, and learn about the information it stores about your presentation.
- Compare and contrast two different presentations and the work within them.
MS PowerPoint Advanced
- Learn how make the finishing touches to your presentation before you play it to an audience.
- Try out animating different objects on the slides.
- Get to grips with setting the transitions between slides.
- Learn to adjust the different animation settings, and the overall slide show timing.
- Begin adding speaker notes to your presentation and setting slide show properties.
- Try out the new presenter view and the options available to deliver the presentation.
- Create custom templates using software tools.
- Learn how to print out presentations and save them in different formats.
Units of Study
- MS PowerPoint 2016: Introduction
- MS PowerPoint 2016: Intermediate
- MS PowerPoint 2016: Advanced
Course Link: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/microsoft-office/microsoft-powerpoint/ms-powerpoint-2016-package-introduction-intermediate-and-advanced
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
Information found https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.