Those who master the skill of motivation find it is a priceless tool in getting their workforce to perform effectively. Teamwork and motivation go hand in hand. If you can motivate your team and get every individual working together toward a common goal, the results will always exceed expectations.
The aim of this course is to enable managers to instill effective teamwork and motivation within every member of staff, so that you can unlock their true potential.
What’s the Deal?
- Motivation & Teamwork Course – R299 (valued at R3648)
Key Learning Points:
This course is part of the Business Success series, suitable for professional managers of all levels, business owners and students. It has been carefully designed to deliver proven, effective training, coupled with a series of business tools to help you apply what you have learned in your business.
It is approximately two-and-a-half hours in length, during which you’ll:
- Learn about what motivates people to strive for excellence and what stops them
- Identify what style of team best suits your organisation
- Discover how to turn your people into a high performing team
- Use "real world" tools to increase the motivation and teamwork in your business.
The ultimate result in applying these factors is a workforce that performs more effectively – and profitably:
- Staff who are motivated work more efficiently, leading to a rise in Productivity.
- Those staff who are recognised as being an asset to a company are more likely to rise through the ranks.
- Therefore, motivation is a self-sustaining attribute, which brings about positivity in the workplace.
Teamwork creates an environment in which workers are accountable for what they do at work, because other team members count on each individual’s contribution:
- When all workers do their job well, it creates a sense of pride and belonging that is greater than each individual’s achievement – it creates a happy and Productive environment.
- This course teaches the skills that lead to strong teamwork and highly motivated staff.
For more info: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/business-work/leadership-management/motivation-teamwork
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows & Mac
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
Information found www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.