Microsoft Office 365 Online Versions with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
This online training course provides you with all you need to know to become a confident and competent user of the very latest versions of Microsoft Office. With a vast amount of large and small businesses relying on Microsoft Office for their efficient running, developing a reliable skillset with this software is an in-demand, career-enhancing skill across many industries worldwide.
What is Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription service to the gold-standard Microsoft software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote. Signing up to Office 365 guarantees subscribers instant access to the most up-to-date versions of the software, currently Microsoft Office 2016. Users also receive benefits such as extra online storage with cloud service OneDrive and ongoing tech support.
How Do I Study?
All learning is completed online, meaning there is no requirement to commit to the rigid timetable of a live class. You are free to complete your study at a time and pace of your choosing, giving you total freedom to fit learning around your other commitments.
What’s the Deal?
- Microsoft Office 365 Online Versions – R299
Key Learning Points
Work through the easy to engage with modules to learn all you need to know about Microsoft Office 365.
- Get an introduction to Microsoft Office 365 before exploring its versions, features and online sign up.
- Explore Word Online including starting a document, saving Word to OneDrive, navigating, tools and features, font attributes, lines and paragraphs, bullets, numbering and styles, inserts, pictures and tools, tables and formatting and sharing and templates.
- Explore Excel Online as you cover getting started, navigation, data entry, formatting, formulas, intermediate formula and table format, more formula, charts and sheets and templates.
- In PowerPoint Online find out about screen layout, entering and formatting text, layouts and designs, inserting objects, objects and transitions, animations, smart art and notes and printing and templates.
- Outlook Online gets you up-to-speed with the email account’s screen layout, configuration, sending emails, organisation, mail rules, additional mail options and dealing with spam and junk.
- Get an introduction to OneNote before exploring the OneNote screen, desktop, drawing tools, media and sending to OneNote.
Advantages of this Course
- Technical support is available, should you require it.
- Progress at your own pace by pausing, rewinding and fast-forwarding the course content using the intuitive navigation and controls.
- Expert instructors with over 15 years of industry experience use practical scenarios to impart practical skills, not just theoretical knowledge.
- Visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations make learning easy to engage with.
- Flash cards and educational games appeal to different learning styles.
- Online learning gives you the quality of a live class at a fraction of both the cost and time involved.
- The inclusion of exam simulators and practice quizzes in the course content means you can test your knowledge as you progress.
- Becoming a confident user of Microsoft Office 365 is a bankable skill that will set you apart from your peers.
- What Is Microsoft 365
- Word Online
- Excel Online
- Powerpoint Online
- Outlook Online
- OneNote Online
- Valid until 31 December 2021.
- Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
- No refunds on online courses.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Further Information:
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
- Access to course material for 12 months.
- Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, Android.
- Training material available in English only.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
- Software not included.
- More information found here: www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.
- Course Link: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/microsoft-office/microsoft-office-packs/microsoft-office-365-online-versions