Microsoft Excel Course 2013 & 2016 with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
As the standard spreadsheet application for both business and personal use, a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential for many and useful for all. Whether you’re a complete beginner or you want to consolidate your knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2013 before moving on to getting to grips with the latest version, this course is suitable for you.
What’s the deal?
- Microsoft Excel Course 2013 & 2016 – R399 (valued at R4560)
Key Learning Points
- In the introduction module, learn about the overview of screen, ribbon elements, entering data, editing font attributes, number formats, formatting cells, printing, formulas, rearranging data, more formulas and chart.
- In the intermediate unit, review knowledge before moving on to formulas across worksheets, conditional formatting, data validation, names ranges, CSV files, text to column, grouping data, more charts beyond building blocks, working with Windows and headers, footers and protecting data.
- Move on to the advanced module, where you’ll get to grips with pivot tables, sparklines, trancing formulas, the what-if-scenario, external data sources, customising menus and options and macros.
- The beginner module brings you up-to-speed with tabs and ribbons, cells, calculations and printing.
- Move on to the intermediate unit where you will learn about menus and keyboard shortcuts, tabs, formulas and calculations, importing data and invoices.
- Finally, in the advanced unit, get confident with advanced invoice, number crunching, creating a pivot table from scratch and smaller Excel components.
- Excel 2013 Intermediate
- Excel 2013 Advanced
- Excel 2016 Beginner
- Excel 2016 Intermediate
- Excel 2016 Advanced
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, Android.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
No Software included.
Information found www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.