3D games are a modern phenomenon. Who would have thought that when you were playing early games like Space Invaders and Super Mario that the handful of pixels on your screen would turn into realistic cities, tropical islands and zombie apocalypse-style dystopias?
The first major 3D success was Battlezone, a tank game released in 1980 using vector graphics. Since then we have seen beautiful games with immersion appear en masse. Look no further than games with the current graphic levels of Grand Theft Auto 5, Battlefield 1 and The Witcher 3, which no doubt in the next 20 years we’ll be calling retro when the next technological advancements appear.
What is MakeHuman?
MakeHuman is an open source 3D computer graphics software designed to help Developers and Designers create realistic characters. It’s a free software and makes the design process fast and intuitive: combined with Blender 3D, you will be able to make art assets including characters using the powerful Blender cross-platform programme.
What’s the Deal?
- Make 3D Characters Course – R199 (valued at R3192)
Key Learning Points
- An overview of things you’ll learn in MakeHuman
- Use MakeHuman to design and create characters
- An overview of the Blender programme
- How to import your model and fine tune it in Blender
- Importing your model into Unity and how to utilise the best of both platforms
Units of Study
- Things We'll Learn in MakeHuman
- Using MakeHuman to Make Characters
- Overview of Blender
- Importing Model into Blender
- Fine Tuning the Model in Blender
- Importing Model into Unity
- MakeHuman into Unity
For More Info: https://www.e-careers.courses/web-development-design-creative/web-design/make-3d-characters-easily-with-makehuman-and-blender3d
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31st December 2021.
- To redeem, go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your voucher code and click "Redeem".
- Enter your details and your email address.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to access the course within three working days of redemption.
- Further Information:
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
- No software included.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs
- Customer service support 24/5 via telephone, email and online chat. 12 months unlimited access to course content.
- Training runs on any Flash based computer.