Learn how to shoot beautiful, long exposure photographs each and every time with this fantastic course that would suit any proficiency. Whether you are a proud owner of a DSLR camera, a simple digital camera or you rely on your trusty smartphone for daily snaps, long exposure photographs are possible – even if it is via a downloadable iPhone app.
Gain valuable guidance and pick up some fantastic techniques, so that you can shoot with long exposure shots in no time at all. From the gear you need and the settings you need to use, to the skills required to edit the snaps in Adobe Lightroom.
What’s the deal?
- Long Exposure Photography – R299 (valued at R1824)
Key Learning Points
- Learn more about the definition of long exposure photography, and what it actually entails.
- Work your way through the long exposure tutorials, gaining insight on topic areas including the gear you will need and the camera settings that are required.
- Learn how to set the shutter speed for long exposure photographs, and in contrast, learn how to shoot long exposures with an iPhone thanks to the apps that can be acquired from the App Store.
- Spend time watching live demonstrations, on subjects including ‘the lake’ and ‘the fountain’, to appreciate long exposure photography in action.
- Get to grips with some of the basic features of Adobe Lightroom, and learn how to use it to edit long exposure photographs.
- Getting Started
- The Long Exposure Tutorials
- Live Long Exposure Demonstrations
- Editing Long Exposure Photographs in Adobe Lightroom
- Valid until 31 December 2021.
- Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
- No refunds on online courses.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Further Information:
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
- Access to course material for 12 months.
- Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
- Training material available in English only.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
- Information found www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.