How to Handle Stress in the Workplace with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
It’s the ideal starting point for people wishing to improve their own working lives as well as being an invaluable resource in the workplace for people who manage others.
What’s the deal?
- How to Handle Stress in the Workplace – R299 (valued at R3648)
Key Learning Points:
- Understanding stress and recognising the symptoms. These modules will help you to understand what stress is, appreciate the difference between pressure and stress, and learn to recognise the symptoms of stress in yourself and others.
- What are the causes of stress? Learn to identify which personality types are more prone to stress, how other people can affect stress levels and how to respond to and deal with events that are beyond your control. Explore issues that cause stress in the workplace and how well-being and performance are related.
- Chronic Stress and cortisol. Learn how chronic stress can lead to the Production of too much cortisol and the health problems this may cause, such as depression, digestive problems, heart disease, sleep problems and memory impairment.
- Client Stress Stories. Hear real-world stories from people who have been affected by stress in the workplace and learn how they dealt with their difficulties.
- Strategies for managing stress. Learn techniques for managing stress, such as planning ahead, managing money, good sleep hygiene, breathing techniques, learning to stay no, stress relief at your desk and stretching for relaxation.
Units of Study
- What Is Stress?
- What Does Stress Lead To
- Stress And Food
- Chronic Stress And Cortisol - Part 1
- Chronic Stress And Cortisol - Part 2
- Client Stress Stories
- Stress In The Workplace
- Strategies For Managing Stress
- Planning Ahead
- Learn To Say No
- Stress Relief At Your Desk
For more Info: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/business-work/stress-mental-wellbeing/how-to-handle-stress-in-the-workplace
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac,iPad, Android.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
Information found www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs .