Getting Stuff Done – Personal Development Boot Camp with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
This course will explore various time management and organisational tools and techniques, so you can build a customised Productivity plan for your personal and professional life. By the end of the program, you will have a specialised plan that works for you.
What’s the deal?
- Getting Stuff Done – Personal Development Boot Camp – R299 (valued at R2736)
Key Learning Points:
- Identify what personal efficiency is, what skill-sets can improve your personal Productivity, and what attitudes we should cultivate
- Explain why multitasking is a myth
- Describe what role long-term goals play in short-term efficiency
- Share a personal vision and develop dreams and goals from it
- Apply the 80/20 rule and learn how it should affect planning
- Identify the characteristics of a good organisational system
- Develop a plan for an efficient workplace, including a customised information centre and a filing system
- Apply a system that will allow you to process any type of information that crosses your desk, including email, electronic files and documents, paper files, voicemail, texts, and visitors
- Use the Eisenhower principles to prioritise work
- Say no
- Use routines to simplify your life
- Understand why you procrastinate and develop methods for tackling tasks
- Apply ideas and tools to make your household more Productive and efficient
Course Link: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/business-work/short-business-courses/getting-stuff-done-personal-development-boot-camp
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
- Information found https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs