Events management combines project management and hospitality to create and develop events on a large scale. Events such as festivals, parties, concerts, conventions and conferences all need rigorous planning to ensure they run smoothly for all in attendance. The Events Manager is the spine of any event and in this role, you will utilise your eye for details, time management and leadership qualities to manage events across creative and corporate sectors.
Our Events Management Diploma has been combined with an Effective Planning and Scheduling programme and a Budgets and Managing Money course. Effective Planning and Scheduling will help you to understand the importance of how to lay out a schedule from a project and adhere to it from start to finish. Finally, Budgets and Managing Money will give you a working understanding of finance, ensuring that your events stay within budget while making enough money to be considered a success.
This package of courses is sure to kick-start your career as an events management business owner.
What’s the deal?
Events Management Business Bundle – R349 (valued at R6840)
Key Learning Points
Gain a complete overview of Event Management.
Establish the event management planning process, gain an understanding of key characteristics that will lead to a successful event and identify the functional context in which event management exists.
Identify the types of planning required of event managers and discover the personal characteristics used in event planning.
Examine your own personal characteristics through imagery, reflection and assessment.
Gain an awareness of the personality benchmarks favored by those who are hiring or employing an events manager.
Develop an awareness of human relations, relating to management functions and gain an insight into a working model for human relations in event management.
Establish an awareness of employer behavioural expectations for each major function in event management.
And so much more...
This Package Includes
Budgets and Managing Money
Effective Planning and Scheduling
Events Management Diploma
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31st December 2021.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
- Course completion certificate included.
- No software included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs
- To redeem, go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher.
- Enter your voucher code and click "Redeem".
- Enter your details and your email address.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to access the course within three working days of redemption.
- Further Information:
- Customer service support 24/5 via telephone, email and online chat. 12 months unlimited access to course content.
- Training runs on any Flash based computer.