Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures Version 8 with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
Defend your corporate network against cyber-criminals by learning the tools and techniques they use to bypass security. Students undertaking the Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures course will learn about the ethics involved with ‘white hat’ hacking, along with the tools and techniques used by cyber-criminals to breach network security. This knowledge can then be used to harden defence and reduce the risk of compromise, saving time and money that would otherwise be spent on recovering from a security breach.
The advanced security techniques covered in the Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures course are best suited to:
- Network engineers and IT security professionals who need to understand hacking techniques so that they can better protect resources.
- Network security consultants who want to offer ethical hacking services to clients.
- Network security professionals tasked with testing defences and identifying potential vulnerabilities.
- IT professionals who would like to cross-train for a career in IT and network security.
- Individuals who would like to learn the skills and techniques required to make a career change into IT security.
What’s the deal?
- Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures Version 8 – R399 (valued at R14592)
Key Learning Points
Understanding the ethics involved in white hat hacking.
How cybercriminals test network protection measures and how these reconnaissance activities can be spotted and blocked early.
How to scan networks to identify potential vulnerabilities.
Using enumeration to catalogue system resources and potential routes to breach.
Automated tools for breaching security including Trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms and Denial of Service (DOS) attacks.
The role of social engineering to steal confidential information directly from employees.
Using sniffers and session hijacking to mask illegal access to system resources.
Web-based attacks that can take online systems down.
How wireless network security can be breached.
How hackers avoid protective measures like IDS, firewalls and honeypots.
Applying network forensic techniques to identify and catch hackers.
Using cryptography and steganography to protect data.
How to use the Metasploit toolkit to assess network protection measures and apply fixes where appropriate.
Intro to course
Footprinting & Reconnaissance
Trojans & Backdoors
Viruses & Worms
Denial of Service
Hacking Web Servers
Hacking Web Applications
Hacking Wireless Networks
Evading IDS, Firewalls & Honeypots
- Valid until 31 December 2021.
- Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
- No refunds on online courses.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Further Information:
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
- Access to course material for 12 months.
- Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
- Training material available in English only.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.' - https://www.vizualcoaching.
- No Software included.
- Course link: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/it-networking-cyber-security/cyber-security-ethical-hacking/ethical-hacking-and-countermeasures-ceh-version-8
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher.
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.