The online market has become extremely profitable for organisations, and with the emergence of m-Commerce (mobile commerce) it is thought that by 2040, 95% of purchases will be facilitated by e-Commerce. The systems behind e-Commerce make it a very attractive proposition to businesses of all sizes, as the process of putting through the transaction is much cheaper than the traditional brick and mortar setting of high street merchants.
This course will help you to grasp a full understand of e-Commerce, m-Commerce (which is growing faster than any other sector) and location-based e-Commerce.
What’s the deal?
- E-Commerce Management – R299 (valued at R2736)
Key Learning Points:
- Describe what the terms e-Commerce and m-Commerce mean.
- Develop an e-Commerce business plan
- Evaluate e-Commerce software options
- Build an online shop with Product pages, supporting features, a shopping cart, and an easy, effective checkout process
- Test, launch, and update your e-Commerce site
- Design engaging, responsive web content
- Understand e-Commerce payment options and choose appropriate options for your site
- Use appropriate tools to track key e-Commerce metrics
- Identify and optimise supporting e-Commerce activities, such as customer service, sales, and inventory management
- Create a marketing plan with all the essential elements
- Market your online shop using social media and other appropriate channels
- Use discounts and promotions to market your e-Commerce business
- Understand what security and privacy issues face e-Commerce businesses
- How to handle customers’ information
- Protect your intellectual property
- Identify the rules and regulations that will govern your e-Commerce business
Course Link: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/business-work/short-business-courses/e-commerce-management
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
Information found https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.