Cyber Security Forensic Investigator & Ethical Hacker Package with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
The Cyber Security Forensic Investigator & Ethical Hacker package is best suited to:
- Network engineers and IT security professionals who need to understand hacking techniques so that they can better protect resources.
- Network engineers and IT security professionals responsible for investigating network perimeter breaches and data theft incidents.
- IT professionals who need to earn the certifications to prove their experience in the field of network security.
- Network security consultants who want to offer ethical hacking services to clients.
- Network security professionals tasked with testing defences and identifying potential vulnerabilities.
- Individuals who would like to learn the skills and techniques required to make a career change into IT security.
What’s the Deal?
- Cyber Security Forensic Investigator & Ethical Hacker Package – R699 (valued at R9120)
Key Learning Points
Working towards their exams, students will cover:
- Understanding the ethics involved in white hat hacking.
- How cybercriminals test network protection measures and how these reconnaissance activities can be spotted and blocked early.
- How to scan networks to identify potential vulnerabilities.
- Using enumeration to catalogue system resources and potential routes to breach.
- Automated tools for breaching security including Trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms and Denial of Service (DOS) attacks.
- The role of social engineering to steal confidential information directly from employees.
- Using sniffers and session hijacking to mask illegal access to system resources.
- Web-based attacks that can take online systems down.
- How wireless network security can be breached.
- How hackers avoid protective measures like IDS, firewalls and honeypots.
- Applying network forensic techniques to identify and catch hackers.
- Using cryptography and steganography to protect data.
- How to use the Metasploit toolkit to assess network protection measures and apply fixes where appropriate.
Once complete, package focus moves over to the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator qualification which shows students how to properly investigate a cybersecurity breach:
- How to carry out an investigation according to industry best practice principles and legal guidelines.
- Searching and seizing resources as required for the investigation.
- How to handle digital evidence to maintain legal standards.
- What the first responder needs to do as soon as a breach is identified to prevent loss of evidence or failing to meet legal evidence requirements.
- How to fit a forensic lab for investigations.
- Understanding hard disks and file systems and how they affect forensic recovery.
- The specifics of performing forensic investigations on computers running Microsoft Windows.
- Acquiring and duplicating data to preserve evidence and facilitate further investigation.
- Using AccessData’s Forensic Toolkit (FTK), EnCase and special steps to review data whilst leaving all evidence intact.
- Understanding steganography and how such techniques can be used to mask data theft.
- Password recovery techniques and how to circumvent basic technologies employed to hide criminal activity.
- Comparing log files to identify instances where they may have been tampered with.
- Carrying out forensic analysis of network resources to identify intrusion attempts.
- Checking wireless networks for evidence of unauthorised access or tampering.
- Investigating attacks against web servers, web applications and other Internet-connected resources.
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- Certified Ethical Hacker
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, Android.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac - https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs
Software not included.