CRM – An Introduction to Customer Relationship Management with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
There are many ways to manage your relationship with your customers and this course will teach you how to identify who your customers really are, analyse the key components of CRM, and understand how it integrates into your organisation.
There are several different solutions regarding CRM, and having the right tools can save considerable work and resources.
CRM focuses on existing business and customers, so we will help you to formulate strategies for effective retention and you can focus on what you know about what you already have at your disposal.
What’s the deal?
- CRM – An Introduction to Customer Relationship Management – R299 (valued at R2736)
Key Learning Points:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyse the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Describe how CRM creates value for organisations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
Advantages of This Course:
- Decide on which strategy is best for your organisation.
- Strategies that are scalable and will fit to organisations of any size.
- Extracurricular reading to build your knowledge further.
- Build an effective customer retention strategy and implement it for increased ROI.
Course Link: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/business-work/short-business-courses/crm-an-introduction-to-customer-relationship-management
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
Information found https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs