Creating a Google AdWords Campaign with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
AdWords is an online advertising platform that was developed by Google where advertisers pay to display their content to web users who use the Google search engine. Google launched the AdWords platform in 2000 and is now Google’s main source of revenue, representing 96% of Google’s revenue in 2011 alone.
The AdWords’ system is based on cookies and keywords that are determined by advertisers, the system then uses these criteria to advertise content in ranked order by relevance. Services including pay-per-click (PPC) and cost-per-acquisition (CPA) advertising are offered by AdWords to help clients boost their ROI.
This course will help you to learn how Google Adwords works, what PPC is, the importance of correctly setting an AdWords budget, how to design a compelling ad, and how to make adjustments to increase success and ROI.
A History of AdWords
Soon after launching AdWords, Google introduced the AdWords self-service portal which allowed advertisers to manage their own AdWords campaigns. This was a change from the pay monthly service which Google created whereby they would set up and manage advertiser’s campaigns for them.
Google has made the term “keywords” a bit of a newfound buzzword during the rise of search marketing. They continually make updates to the system which scans online content for relevance; the updates mean they can also check for “keyword spamming” and plagiarism.
What’s the Deal?
- Creating a Google AdWords Campaign – R299
Key Learning Points
- Define Google AdWords and PPC
- Set up keywords lists and groups
- Find tracking and statistical information
- Describe conversions from click throughs
- Decide whether you will write your own ads or enlist help from third party companies
Advantages of this Course
- Build and manage effective Google AdWords campaigns to boost company ROI
- Understand AdWords terms and definitions
- Create an AdWords strategy for your organisation
- Design eye-catching ads and know how to make them rank highly
- Creating a Google Adwords Campaign
- Valid until 31 December 2021.
- Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
- No refunds on online courses.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Further Information:
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
- Access to course material for 12 months.
- Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, Android.
- Training material available in English only.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
- Software not included.
- More information found here: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs
- Course Link: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/business-work/short-business-courses/creating-a-google-adwords-campaign