Computing Basics & Essentials - Set of 7 Interactive Courses with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
Computing Basics & Essentials – Set of 7 Interactive Courses is best suited to:
- Employees and operators who need to improve their basic computer skills.
- Persons entering the workplace for the first time and who need to learn how to complete basic tasks using a computer.
- Individuals who want to cross-train from another industry and who need to learn to use a computer.
- People who want to earn a basic qualification that proves their experience.
- Businesses who want to introduce a common level of computing ability throughout their workforce.
What’s the deal?
- Computing Basics & Essentials - Set of 7 Interactive Courses – R599 (valued at R7296)
Key Learning Points:
- The basic concepts of modern computing, including a high level discussion of the parts of a computer, and the various legal regulations that users must follow – such as data protection.
- Basic file management techniques including creating, moving and deleting folders, accessing Windows help for advice and how to install software.
- Using a word processing application and taking advantage of the many text formatting options provided to insert graphics, build tables and perform a simple mail merge operation.
- Using a spreadsheet application to capture and format data, build graphs and construct simple formulas to automatically calculate values.
- Designing and building a basic database to store data, and how to build reports and forms to retrieve information.
- Creating presentations to accompany a talk or meeting, and using graphics themes and animations to improve the visual appearance and engage an audience.
- Effective use of email tools to build a contact list and to communicate with them.
- Using the Internet effectively to find information, fill in forms and transmit data securely.
- Concepts of Information and Communication Technology
- Using the Computer and Managing Files
- Word Processing
- Using Databases
- Web Browsing and Communication
Course Link: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/employability-skills/computing-skills/computing-basics-set-of-7-interactive-courses
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Compatibility: Windows, Mac.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
Information found www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.