Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Course with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
Build upon existing ethical hacking skills with the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator course. This course teaches students about the processes and tools required to investigate a serious security breach and collect evidence for a potential prosecution using industry-standard principles.
What’s the deal?
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Course – R399 (valued at R14592)
Key Learning Points
The course begins with a look at the action required immediately after an attack has been identified including:
- How to carry out an investigation according to industry best practice principles and legal guidelines.
- Searching and seizing resources as required for the investigation.
- How to handle digital evidence to maintain legal standards.
- What the first responder needs to do as soon as a breach is identified to prevent loss of evidence or failing to meet legal evidence requirements.
Students will then look at the in-depth procedures involved in investigating a hacking:
- How to fit a forensic lab for investigations.
- Understanding hard disks and file systems and how they affect forensic recovery.
- The specifics of performing forensic investigations on computers running Microsoft Windows.
- Acquiring and duplicating data to preserve evidence and facilitate further investigation.
- Using AccessData’s Forensic Toolkit (FTK), EnCase and special steps to review data whilst leaving all evidence intact.
- Understanding steganography and how such techniques can be used to mask data theft.
- Password recovery techniques and how to circumvent basic technologies employed to hide criminal activity.
- Comparing log files to identify instances where they may have been tampered with.
Finally the course moves on to looking at forensic investigation of other resources including:
- Carrying out forensic analysis of network resources to identify intrusion attempts.
- Checking wireless networks for evidence of unauthorised access or tampering.
- Investigating attacks against web servers, web applications and other Internet-connected resources.
- Tracing and documenting email crimes that may have been perpetrated from inside the corporate network.
- Investigating attacks on mobile resources.
- Drawing up accurate investigation reports for use as evidence in a trial.
- Preparing to deliver evidence as an expert witness in the event of a trial.
- Intro to Course
- Intro to Forensics
- Forensics Investigation Process
- Searching and Seizing
- Digital Evidence
- First Responder Procedures
- Forensic Lab
- Hard Disks and File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files and Partitions
- Using Access Data FTK and Special Steps
- Log Correlation
- Network Forensics
- Wireless Attacks
- Web Attacks
- Email Crimes
- Mobile Investigation
- Investigation Reports
- Expert Witness
- Valid until 31 December 2021.
- Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
- No refunds on online courses.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Further Information:
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
- Access to course material for 12 months.
- Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, Android.
- Training material available in English only.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac - www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.
- No software is included.
Select an OptionValid until 31 December 2021.
R346.96 Excl. VAT R399.00 Incl. VAT R12,688.70 Excl. VAT R14,592.00 Incl. VAT39% Off
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher.
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.