Cinematographer – Film Fundamentals Course with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
What’s the deal?
- Cinematographer – Film Fundamentals Course – R399 (valued at R3557)
Key Learning Points:
Introduction To Cinematography & Types Of Camera
- Introduction to the course topics.
- ENG or broadcast cameras.
- DSLR cameras and the DSLR camera cage.
- Practical look at still photographic lenses for DSLR Cameras.
- Examining cinema lenses in more detail.
- Looking at the different aspects of the lenses, such as focus marks.
- Become familiar with zoom lenses and their different focal lengths.
- Learn how a tripod helps you get the shot you need.
- The function of a tripod and how it affects shots.
- Examine the different parts of a tripod and how they work.
- Tips for buying a tripod.
Resolutions and Colour Space
- Defining resolutions commonly used to film with.
- How to maximise a camera’s filming capabilities.
- Filming and editing resolutions.
- Introducing colour space, and what makes up the different colours in a video.
- Benefits and drawbacks of using the RAW format vs. using colour space options.
What is a Director of Photography?
- Introducing the director of photography role.
- Input they provide to camera department, costumes, and lighting.
- Input to producers and directors to achieve the best filming result.
- Camera operation, lighting the scene correctly and choosing filming environments.
- Technical understanding of how cameras record light.
- Preparing for a job and client requirements.
- Different types of projects you might be asked to film.
- Use of filtration in cinematography.
- What are ND filters?
- Diffusion filters for lenses and how to use them.
- Shooting problems and how to solve them with filtration.
Lights and Lighting Control
- Lighting control demonstration videos.
- A look at two commonly used types of light, the open faced and the fresnel.
Units of Study
- Introduction to Cinematography and Types of Camera
- Resolution and Color Space
- What is a Director of Photography
- Lights and Lighting Control
- Three Point Lighting
- Breaking Into the Business
For more Info: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/lifestyle-interests/acting-Production/cinematographer-film-fundamentals-course
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac,iPad, Android.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
Information found www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs