Business Leadership – Becoming Management Material with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
This course is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best and to help you achieve your potential, while leading others to fulfilling their potential too.
What Makes a Good Leader?
Leadership is made up of many characteristics, great leaders throughout history and the present day have different personalities, but all share the same inward and outward traits. From confidence and focus, to charm and compassion, you will uncover your true skills that will make you management material, in and out of a work context.
What’s the deal?
- Business Leadership – Becoming Management Material – R299 (valued at R2736)
Key Learning Points:
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organised and get a jump on the next crisis
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager
- Enhance your ability to communicate with other in meetings and through presentations
- Create an action plan for managing your career success
- The difference between leaders and managers
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
Information found https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.