Business Etiquette – Gaining That Extra Edge with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
We have all been there. The moment in an important situation or meeting where you do something that is considered a “faux-pas” or a social gaffe that makes you reconsider your place in that meeting. These moments can be damaging to you as a person and as a professional, and there could be mistakes you’re making that you’re not even aware of.
What is Business Etiquette?
Business etiquette is the ability to build relationships with other people through creating an environment where people feel comfortable. It is a set of unwritten rules that people abide by to avoid offending or insulting others, therefore creating stable relationships as part of a larger network, which in business is important to sustained growth and success.
What’s the deal?
- Business Etiquette – Gaining That Extra Edge – R299 (valued at R2736)
Key Learning Points:
- How to network effectively
- How to make introductions, shake hands and utilise business cards appropriately
- Dressing appropriately for every business occasion
- Feel comfortable when dining in business and formal situations
- Feel more confident about your business communication in every situation
- Develop that extra edge to establish trust and credibility
- How to convey yourself properly through other methods of communication including telephone, text message and email
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac,iPad, Android.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
Information found www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs .